Wordpress plugin - problem with dialog box in a new post

Hello,

I cannot create a post as an event (I cannot click on OK in the dialog box), neither on Chrome or Firefox or IE.
Any idea ?
I’m using wp 2.9.2 or 3.0 and version 2.0 of the plugin.

Agent utilisateur : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; WWTClient2; Zune 4.0; MS-RTC LM 8; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; InfoPath.3)
Horodateur : Tue, 10 Aug 2010 12:39:55 UTC

Ligne : 116
Caractère : 2
Code : 0
URI : event-calendar-scheduler/mce_scheduler/dialog.php?ver=327-1235

Ligne : 254

Ligne : 254

I am having a similar problem. In Firefox, I just get a blank dialog box with an ‘X’ in the corner. In IE, I get an “HTTP 500 Internal Server Error” within the dialog box.

It seems to be related to the theme we are using - ThemeLoom’s Kappa theme. If I activate the Twenty-Ten theme, the dialog box works correctly.

Additionally, the Upcoming events widget doesn’t work properly using the Kappa theme. The header shows up in the sidebar, but none of the events show. Again, this corrects itself using the Twenty-Ten theme.

jhbv

I cannot create a post as an event
Problem confirmed , fix will be available till the end of the week

ThemeLoom’s Kappa theme
Unfortunately this is a commercial theme, we can’t test it locally.

Got some really awesome help tonight from a friend who knows way more about WordPress than I do, and he tracked it down to a global variable name clash.

The theme is using and setting the variable $prefix for its own purposes, which is causing the query in parseConfig() in dhtmlxSchedulerConfigurator.php to fail due to an unknown table.

We have fixed the problem by renaming the variable in the theme to something else (its use was limited to a single file there).

Will it be released via the wordpress plugin repository ?

Will it be released via the wordpress plugin repository ?
Yep, but not as stable version ( so there will be no auto-updates )
Next stable version will be released in September

Got some really awesome help tonight from a friend who knows way more about WordPress than I do, and he tracked it down to a global variable name clash.

Yep it has sense.
Due to PHP and WP nature it is hard to fully prevent naming conflicts.

Of course, now I’m having the same problem as the original post. No response when clicking the OK button. Eagerly awaiting the fix.

Could you let us know the path to download the bêta version ?

Check
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=13763