Problems rendering the Admin page: WP3.1.1 & Scheduler 2.3.1

I just installed WP3.1.1 and Scheduler 2.3.1 on my Windows 7/IE 9.0 laptop and the Scheduler Admin page is not a happy camper. I get the infamous yellow scrolling busy bar but nothing ever gets populated in the fields. I clicked on “Restore Defaults” but it just reverts back to the same yellow busy bar. I also deactivated/activated and then un-installed and re-installed but same ole problem. Suggestions?

UPDATE: I just de-bugged my WordPress instance and when clicking on “Scheduler” under the plugins (Admin page), dhtmlxSchedulerConfiguratorLoad.php appears to be in a loop. It also posts the following error in phperrors.log file:
PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant E_DEPRECATED - assumed ‘E_DEPRECATED’ in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\event-calendar-scheduler\codebase\dhtmlxSchedulerConfiguratorLoad.php on Line 4

Hi.
It looks like you are using php less 5.3.
To fix this problem modily event-calendar-scheduler/codebase/dhtmlxSchedulerConfiguratorLoad.php like this:

<?php

if (!defined('E_DEPRECATED'))
	define('E_DEPRECATED', 8192);

$err = error_reporting();

OK, that solved the php error in the error log but didn’t solve rendering the Scheduler Admin page - probably because my laptop is using PHP 5.2. Is the Scheduler dependent on PHP 5.3?

I too am getting the same yellow loading bug :slight_smile:
your plugin worked great on a previous installation, but not on the ‘LIVE’ site I’d dearly love to implement it on. jobwerkz.co.uk/

I’m running Wordpress 3.1.1
Theme Evolve 1.2.2
PHP 5.2.14

Please please can you you help me sort it out?

eclerkin, not too much. But it processes error log to hide notices about deprecated functions usage. But type E_DEPRECATED was introduced starting from PHP 5.3

Jobwerkz, have you tried to do actions as indicated above?

I just updated my Windows 7 OS to PHP 5.3.6 (ran phpinfo just to be sure) and Scheduler under Plugins (Admin area) is still having an issue rendering under Scheduler 2.3.1. I un-installed Scheduler 2.3.1 and re-installed 2.3 and the same rendering problems exists. I am currently stuck and need some sort of direction. Below are the details once again.

Windows 7 OS/IIS 7
IE 9.0
WP3.1.1
PHP5.3.6
Scheduler 2.3 and 2.3.1

Problem: Scheduler Admin page will not render (gets yellow busy scroll bar) with MySQL table/field parameters.

Same problem as this post: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15189

Workaround: Using Safari to edit values in Admin page so IE 9.0 definitely has a problem with Scheduler.

RESOLVED: I PM’d Stanislaus and he responded with an updated Scheduler 2.3.1 link that resolved the problem with IE9.0.

Hello,

I’m new to ‘scheduler’. I set it up on Joomla 1.5.23 Stable.
Unfortunately my hoster’s server is on PHP 5.2.17 - I hope this is enough to run ‘scheduler’.

I got the same yello loading.gif issue. When I try to start scheduler in the backend of joomla I get an animated loading.gif picture and it runs forever. I can’t configure anything and there is no error message.

Pressing the ‘default’ does not help - it gets back to the yellow loading.gif.

Pressing the ‘Save’ button ends up with this message:
There was error during configuration saving. Last stable configuration restored.
Error report saved to “com_scheduler_log.xml”
There was error during configuration saving. Last stable configuration restored.
Error report saved to “com_scheduler_log.xml”

I can’t find that com_scheduler_log.xml in the component’s directory. Can anyone help me with this. Would that Scheduler 2.3.1 version help? Where can I get it?

Thank you in advance,
JJ4u

Hello!
Try to remove installed plugin and install last version:

To completely remove plugin uninstall it in backend and after that remove tables ‘com_events_rec’ and ‘com_scheduler_options’ in database.

After that install the last version from here:
dhtmlx.com/docs/download/joomla_ … eduler.zip

Hello,

thank you for your reply.

I did what you proposed - but the problem remains the same. The yellow progress bar stays forever when starting Scheduler in the backend of Joomla.

Is there anything I can provide? A log file? (if so, please let me know where to find it).

Thank you in advance,

Hi, same problem, I already unistall and delete the 2 tables with my PHPadmin, I reinstall and nothing, i tried many different things and nothing, I create a local server and the plug is working, but if I create a fresh joomla site using the same joomla and Schduler 2.3 plug, it is imposible to acces the admin panel from the back end, it stays in the yellow dots progress bar, but I can see the panel behind that bar,

Any ideas? Thanks in advance to anyone with a solution.

Version de Apache 2.0.63
Version de PHP 5.2.9
Version de MySQL 5.0.92
Arquitectura i686
Sistema Operativo linux

NOTE: sorry about my english…

Do you have any dialogs with messsages about errors?
If you know how to use JavaScript debuggers (like Chrome developer tool, Firebug etc) it would be usefull to know if any JavaScript error occurs.

Hii!,

I can seee the following error in the browser:

Warning: error_log(/home/raulhigu/public_html/om/components/com_scheduler/scheduler_log.txt) [function.error-log]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/raulhigu/public_html/om/components/com_scheduler/codebase/connector/tools.php on line 192

But also the following record on the Error Log, I created a custom field for selection of color in my local server, it was working fine, but now in my server is not, thanx in advance for any suggestion:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<config><active_tab>a1</active_tab><settings><settings_width>680px</settings_width><settings_height>600px</settings_height><settings_eventnumber>2</settings_eventnumber><settings_link></settings_link><settings_posts>false</settings_posts><settings_repeat>true</settings_repeat><settings_firstday>false</settings_firstday><settings_multiday>true</settings_multiday><settings_singleclick>false</settings_singleclick><settings_day>true</settings_day><settings_week>true</settings_week><settings_month>true</settings_month><settings_agenda>false</settings_agenda><settings_year>false</settings_year><settings_defaultmode>month</settings_defaultmode><settings_debug>true</settings_debug><settings_eventnumber>2</settings_eventnumber><settings_collision>false</settings_collision><settings_expand>true</settings_expand><settings_print>false</settings_print><settings_minical>false</settings_minical></settings><access><access_guestView_j>true</access_guestView_j><access_guestAdd_j>false</access_guestAdd_j><access_guestEdit_j>false</access_guestEdit_j><access_registeredView_j>true</access_registeredView_j><access_registeredAdd_j>false</access_registeredAdd_j><access_registeredEdit_j>false</access_registeredEdit_j><access_authorView_j>true</access_authorView_j><access_authorAdd_j>false</access_authorAdd_j><access_authorEdit_j>false</access_authorEdit_j><access_editorView_j>true</access_editorView_j><access_editorAdd_j>false</access_editorAdd_j><access_editorEdit_j>false</access_editorEdit_j><access_publisherView_j>true</access_publisherView_j><access_publisherAdd_j>false</access_publisherAdd_j><access_publisherEdit_j>false</access_publisherEdit_j><access_managerView_j>true</access_managerView_j><access_managerAdd_j>true</access_managerAdd_j><access_managerEdit_j>true</access_managerEdit_j><access_administratorView_j>true</access_administratorView_j><access_administratorAdd_j>true</access_administratorAdd_j><access_administratorEdit_j>true</access_administratorEdit_j><access_superadministratorView_j>true</access_superadministratorView_j><access_superadministratorAdd_j>true</access_superadministratorAdd_j><access_superadministratorEdit_j>true</access_superadministratorEdit_j><privatemode>off</privatemode></access><templates><templates_defaultdate><![CDATA[%d %M %Y]]></templates_defaultdate><templates_monthdate><![CDATA[%F %Y]]></templates_monthdate><templates_weekdate><![CDATA[%l]]></templates_weekdate><templates_daydate><![CDATA[%d/%m/%Y]]></templates_daydate><templates_hourdate><![CDATA[%H:%i]]></templates_hourdate><templates_monthday><![CDATA[%d]]></templates_monthday><templates_minmin><![CDATA[5]]></templates_minmin><templates_hourheight><![CDATA[40]]></templates_hourheight><templates_starthour><![CDATA[0]]></templates_starthour><templates_endhour><![CDATA[24]]></templates_endhour><templates_agendatime><![CDATA[30]]></templates_agendatime><templates_eventtext><![CDATA[return event.text;]]></templates_eventtext><templates_eventheader><![CDATA[return scheduler.templates.hour_scale(start) + " - " + scheduler.templates.hour_scale(end);]]></templates_eventheader><templates_eventbartext><![CDATA[return “<span title=’”+event.text+"’>" + event.text + “</span>”;]]></templates_eventbartext></templates><customfields><customfield name=“Text” dsc=“Description” type=“textarea” old_name=“Text” use_colors=“false” units=“false” timeline=“null” height=“150” /></customfields></config><config><active_tab>a1</active_tab><settings><settings_width>680px</settings_width><settings_height>600px</settings_height><settings_eventnumber>2</settings_eventnumber><settings_link></settings_link><settings_posts>false</settings_posts><settings_repeat>true</settings_repeat><settings_firstday>false</settings_firstday><settings_multiday>true</settings_multiday><settings_singleclick>false</settings_singleclick><settings_day>true</settings_day><settings_week>true</settings_week><settings_month>true</settings_month><settings_agenda>false</settings_agenda><settings_year>false</settings_year><settings_defaultmode>month</settings_defaultmode><settings_debug>true</settings_debug><settings_eventnumber>2</settings_eventnumber><settings_collision>false</settings_collision><settings_expand>true</settings_expand><settings_print>false</settings_print><settings_minical>false</settings_minical></settings><access><access_guestView_j>true</access_guestView_j><access_guestAdd_j>false</access_guestAdd_j><access_guestEdit_j>false</access_guestEdit_j><access_registeredView_j>true</access_registeredView_j><access_registeredAdd_j>false</access_registeredAdd_j><access_registeredEdit_j>false</access_registeredEdit_j><access_authorView_j>true</access_authorView_j><access_authorAdd_j>false</access_authorAdd_j><access_authorEdit_j>false</access_authorEdit_j><access_editorView_j>true</access_editorView_j><access_editorAdd_j>false</access_editorAdd_j><access_editorEdit_j>false</access_editorEdit_j><access_publisherView_j>true</access_publisherView_j><access_publisherAdd_j>false</access_publisherAdd_j><access_publisherEdit_j>false</access_publisherEdit_j><access_managerView_j>true</access_managerView_j><access_managerAdd_j>true</access_managerAdd_j><access_managerEdit_j>true</access_managerEdit_j><access_administratorView_j>true</access_administratorView_j><access_administratorAdd_j>true</access_administratorAdd_j><access_administratorEdit_j>true</access_administratorEdit_j><access_superadministratorView_j>true</access_superadministratorView_j><access_superadministratorAdd_j>true</access_superadministratorAdd_j><access_superadministratorEdit_j>true</access_superadministratorEdit_j><privatemode>off</privatemode></access><templates><templates_defaultdate><![CDATA[%d %M %Y]]></templates_defaultdate><templates_monthdate><![CDATA[%F %Y]]></templates_monthdate><templates_weekdate><![CDATA[%l]]></templates_weekdate><templates_daydate><![CDATA[%d/%m/%Y]]></templates_daydate><templates_hourdate><![CDATA[%H:%i]]></templates_hourdate><templates_monthday><![CDATA[%d]]></templates_monthday><templates_minmin><![CDATA[5]]></templates_minmin><templates_hourheight><![CDATA[40]]></templates_hourheight><templates_starthour><![CDATA[0]]></templates_starthour><templates_endhour><![CDATA[24]]></templates_endhour><templates_agendatime><![CDATA[30]]></templates_agendatime><templates_eventtext><![CDATA[return event.text;]]></templates_eventtext><templates_eventheader><![CDATA[return scheduler.templates.hour_scale(start) + " - " + scheduler.templates.hour_scale(end);]]></templates_eventheader><templates_eventbartext><![CDATA[return “<span title=’”+event.text+"’>" + event.text + “</span>”;]]></templates_eventbartext></templates><customfields><customfield name=“Text” dsc=“Description” type=“textarea” old_name=“Text” use_colors=“false” units=“false” timeline=“null” height=“150” /></customfields></config><config><active_tab>a5</active_tab><settings><settings_width>680px</settings_width><settings_height>600px</settings_height><settings_eventnumber>2</settings_eventnumber><settings_link></settings_link><settings_posts>false</settings_posts><settings_repeat>true</settings_repeat><settings_firstday>false</settings_firstday><settings_multiday>true</settings_multiday><settings_singleclick>false</settings_singleclick><settings_day>true</settings_day><settings_week>true</settings_week><settings_month>true</settings_month><settings_agenda>false</settings_agenda><settings_year>false</settings_year><settings_defaultmode>month</settings_defaultmode><settings_debug>true</settings_debug><settings_eventnumber>2</settings_eventnumber><settings_collision>false</settings_collision><settings_expand>true</settings_expand><settings_print>false</settings_print><settings_minical>false</settings_minical></settings><access><access_guestView_j>true</access_guestView_j><access_guestAdd_j>false</access_guestAdd_j><access_guestEdit_j>false</access_guestEdit_j><access_registeredView_j>true</access_registeredView_j><access_registeredAdd_j>false</access_registeredAdd_j><access_registeredEdit_j>false</access_registeredEdit_j><access_authorView_j>true</access_authorView_j><access_authorAdd_j>false</access_authorAdd_j><access_authorEdit_j>false</access_authorEdit_j><access_editorView_j>true</access_editorView_j><access_editorAdd_j>false</access_editorAdd_j><access_editorEdit_j>false</access_editorEdit_j><access_publisherView_j>true</access_publisherView_j><access_publisherAdd_j>false</access_publisherAdd_j><access_publisherEdit_j>false</access_publisherEdit_j><access_managerView_j>true</access_managerView_j><access_managerAdd_j>true</access_managerAdd_j><access_managerEdit_j>true</access_managerEdit_j><access_administratorView_j>true</access_administratorView_j><access_administratorAdd_j>true</access_administratorAdd_j><access_administratorEdit_j>true</access_administratorEdit_j><access_superadministratorView_j>true</access_superadministratorView_j><access_superadministratorAdd_j>true</access_superadministratorAdd_j><access_superadministratorEdit_j>true</access_superadministratorEdit_j><privatemode>off</privatemode></access><templates><templates_defaultdate><![CDATA[%d %M %Y]]></templates_defaultdate><templates_monthdate><![CDATA[%F %Y]]></templates_monthdate><templates_weekdate><![CDATA[%l]]></templates_weekdate><templates_daydate><![CDATA[%d/%m/%Y]]></templates_daydate><templates_hourdate><![CDATA[%H:%i]]></templates_hourdate><templates_monthday><![CDATA[%d]]></templates_monthday><templates_minmin><![CDATA[5]]></templates_minmin><templates_hourheight><![CDATA[40]]></templates_hourheight><templates_starthour><![CDATA[0]]></templates_starthour><templates_endhour><![CDATA[24]]></templates_endhour><templates_agendatime><![CDATA[30]]></templates_agendatime><templates_eventtext><![CDATA[return event.text;]]></templates_eventtext><templates_eventheader><![CDATA[return scheduler.templates.hour_scale(start) + " - " + scheduler.templates.hour_scale(end);]]></templates_eventheader><templates_eventbartext><![CDATA[return “<span title=’”+event.text+"’>" + event.text + “</span>”;]]></templates_eventbartext></templates><customfields><customfield name=“Text” dsc=“Description” type=“textarea” old_name=“Text” use_colors=“false” units=“false” timeline=“null” height=“150” /><customfield name=“New field1” dsc=“Description” type=“select” old_name="" use_colors=“true” units=“false” timeline=“off” ><option color="#bf0000">Raul</option><option color="#3f7fff">Retouchers</option><option color="#007f00">Kathy</option></customfield></customfields></config><config><active_tab>a5</active_tab><settings><settings_width>680px</settings_width><settings_height>600px</settings_height><settings_eventnumber>2</settings_eventnumber><settings_link></settings_link><settings_posts>false</settings_posts><settings_repeat>true</settings_repeat><settings_firstday>false</settings_firstday><settings_multiday>true</settings_multiday><settings_singleclick>false</settings_singleclick><settings_day>true</settings_day><settings_week>true</settings_week><settings_month>true</settings_month><settings_agenda>false</settings_agenda><settings_year>false</settings_year><settings_defaultmode>month</settings_defaultmode><settings_debug>true</settings_debug><settings_eventnumber>2</settings_eventnumber><settings_collision>false</settings_collision><settings_expand>true</settings_expand><settings_print>false</settings_print><settings_minical>false</settings_minical></settings><access><access_guestView_j>true</access_guestView_j><access_guestAdd_j>false</access_guestAdd_j><access_guestEdit_j>false</access_guestEdit_j><access_registeredView_j>true</access_registeredView_j><access_registeredAdd_j>false</access_registeredAdd_j><access_registeredEdit_j>false</access_registeredEdit_j><access_authorView_j>true</access_authorView_j><access_authorAdd_j>false</access_authorAdd_j><access_authorEdit_j>false</access_authorEdit_j><access_editorView_j>true</access_editorView_j><access_editorAdd_j>false</access_editorAdd_j><access_editorEdit_j>false</access_editorEdit_j><access_publisherView_j>true</access_publisherView_j><access_publisherAdd_j>false</access_publisherAdd_j><access_publisherEdit_j>false</access_publisherEdit_j><access_managerView_j>true</access_managerView_j><access_managerAdd_j>true</access_managerAdd_j><access_managerEdit_j>true</access_managerEdit_j><access_administratorView_j>true</access_administratorView_j><access_administratorAdd_j>true</access_administratorAdd_j><access_administratorEdit_j>true</access_administratorEdit_j><access_superadministratorView_j>true</access_superadministratorView_j><access_superadministratorAdd_j>true</access_superadministratorAdd_j><access_superadministratorEdit_j>true</access_superadministratorEdit_j><privatemode>off</privatemode></access><templates><templates_defaultdate><![CDATA[%d %M %Y]]></templates_defaultdate><templates_monthdate><![CDATA[%F %Y]]></templates_monthdate><templates_weekdate><![CDATA[%l]]></templates_weekdate><templates_daydate><![CDATA[%d/%m/%Y]]></templates_daydate><templates_hourdate><![CDATA[%H:%i]]></templates_hourdate><templates_monthday><![CDATA[%d]]></templates_monthday><templates_minmin><![CDATA[5]]></templates_minmin><templates_hourheight><![CDATA[40]]></templates_hourheight><templates_starthour><![CDATA[0]]></templates_starthour><templates_endhour><![CDATA[24]]></templates_endhour><templates_agendatime><![CDATA[30]]></templates_agendatime><templates_eventtext><![CDATA[return event.text;]]></templates_eventtext><templates_eventheader><![CDATA[return scheduler.templates.hour_scale(start) + " - " + scheduler.templates.hour_scale(end);]]></templates_eventheader><templates_eventbartext><![CDATA[return “<span title=’”+event.text+"’>" + event.text + “</span>”;]]></templates_eventbartext></templates><customfields><customfield name=“Text” dsc=“Description” type=“textarea” old_name=“Text” use_colors=“false” units=“false” timeline=“null” height=“150” /><customfield name=“New field1” dsc=“Description” type=“select” old_name="" use_colors=“true” units=“false” timeline=“off” ><option color="#bf0000">Raul</option><option color="#3f7fff">Retouchers</option><option color="#007f00">Kathy</option></customfield></customfields></config><config><active_tab>a5</active_tab><settings><settings_width>680px</settings_width><settings_height>600px</settings_height><settings_eventnumber>2</settings_eventnumber><settings_link></settings_link><settings_posts>false</settings_posts><settings_repeat>true</settings_repeat><settings_firstday>false</settings_firstday><settings_multiday>true</settings_multiday><settings_singleclick>false</settings_singleclick><settings_day>true</settings_day><settings_week>true</settings_week><settings_month>true</settings_month><settings_agenda>false</settings_agenda><settings_year>false</settings_year><settings_defaultmode>month</settings_defaultmode><settings_debug>true</settings_debug><settings_eventnumber>2</settings_eventnumber><settings_collision>false</settings_collision><settings_expand>true</settings_expand><settings_print>false</settings_print><settings_minical>false</settings_minical></settings><access><access_guestView_j>true</access_guestView_j><access_guestAdd_j>false</access_guestAdd_j><access_guestEdit_j>false</access_guestEdit_j><access_registeredView_j>true</access_registeredView_j><access_registeredAdd_j>false</access_registeredAdd_j><access_registeredEdit_j>false</access_registeredEdit_j><access_authorView_j>true</access_authorView_j><access_authorAdd_j>false</access_authorAdd_j><access_authorEdit_j>false</access_authorEdit_j><access_editorView_j>true</access_editorView_j><access_editorAdd_j>false</access_editorAdd_j><access_editorEdit_j>false</access_editorEdit_j><access_publisherView_j>true</access_publisherView_j><access_publisherAdd_j>false</access_publisherAdd_j><access_publisherEdit_j>false</access_publisherEdit_j><access_managerView_j>true</access_managerView_j><access_managerAdd_j>true</access_managerAdd_j><access_managerEdit_j>true</access_managerEdit_j><access_administratorView_j>true</access_administratorView_j><access_administratorAdd_j>true</access_administratorAdd_j><access_administratorEdit_j>true</access_administratorEdit_j><access_superadministratorView_j>true</access_superadministratorView_j><access_superadministratorAdd_j>true</access_superadministratorAdd_j><access_superadministratorEdit_j>true</access_superadministratorEdit_j><privatemode>off</privatemode></access><templates><templates_defaultdate><![CDATA[%d %M %Y]]></templates_defaultdate><templates_monthdate><![CDATA[%F %Y]]></templates_monthdate><templates_weekdate><![CDATA[%l]]></templates_weekdate><templates_daydate><![CDATA[%d/%m/%Y]]></templates_daydate><templates_hourdate><![CDATA[%H:%i]]></templates_hourdate><templates_monthday><![CDATA[%d]]></templates_monthday><templates_minmin><![CDATA[5]]></templates_minmin><templates_hourheight><![CDATA[40]]></templates_hourheight><templates_starthour><![CDATA[0]]></templates_starthour><templates_endhour><![CDATA[24]]></templates_endhour><templates_agendatime><![CDATA[30]]></templates_agendatime><templates_eventtext><![CDATA[return event.text;]]></templates_eventtext><templates_eventheader><![CDATA[return scheduler.templates.hour_scale(start) + " - " + scheduler.templates.hour_scale(end);]]></templates_eventheader><templates_eventbartext><![CDATA[return “<span title=’”+event.text+"’>" + event.text + “</span>”;]]></templates_eventbartext></templates><customfields><customfield name=“Text” dsc=“Description” type=“textarea” old_name=“Text” use_colors=“false” units=“false” timeline=“null” height=“150” /><customfield name=“New field1” dsc=“Description” type=“select” old_name="" use_colors=“true” units=“false” timeline=“off” ><option color="#bf0000">Raul</option><option color="#3f7fff">Retouchers</option><option color="#007f00">Kathy</option></customfield></customfields></config><config><active_tab>a5</active_tab><settings><settings_width>680px</settings_width><settings_height>600px</settings_height><settings_eventnumber>2</settings_eventnumber><settings_link></settings_link><settings_posts>false</settings_posts><settings_repeat>true</settings_repeat><settings_firstday>false</settings_firstday><settings_multiday>true</settings_multiday><settings_singleclick>false</settings_singleclick><settings_day>true</settings_day><settings_week>true</settings_week><settings_month>true</settings_month><settings_agenda>false</settings_agenda><settings_year>false</settings_year><settings_defaultmode>month</settings_defaultmode><settings_debug>true</settings_debug><settings_eventnumber>2</settings_eventnumber><settings_collision>false</settings_collision><settings_expand>true</settings_expand><settings_print>false</settings_print><settings_minical>false</settings_minical></settings><access><access_guestView_j>true</access_guestView_j><access_guestAdd_j>false</access_guestAdd_j><access_guestEdit_j>false</access_guestEdit_j><access_registeredView_j>true</access_registeredView_j><access_registeredAdd_j>false</access_registeredAdd_j><access_registeredEdit_j>false</access_registeredEdit_j><access_authorView_j>true</access_authorView_j><access_authorAdd_j>false</access_authorAdd_j><access_authorEdit_j>false</access_authorEdit_j><access_editorView_j>true</access_editorView_j><access_editorAdd_j>false</access_editorAdd_j><access_editorEdit_j>false</access_editorEdit_j><access_publisherView_j>true</access_publisherView_j><access_publisherAdd_j>false</access_publisherAdd_j><access_publisherEdit_j>false</access_publisherEdit_j><access_managerView_j>true</access_managerView_j><access_managerAdd_j>true</access_managerAdd_j><access_managerEdit_j>true</access_managerEdit_j><access_administratorView_j>true</access_administratorView_j><access_administratorAdd_j>true</access_administratorAdd_j><access_administratorEdit_j>true</access_administratorEdit_j><access_superadministratorView_j>true</access_superadministratorView_j><access_superadministratorAdd_j>true</access_superadministratorAdd_j><access_superadministratorEdit_j>true</access_superadministratorEdit_j><privatemode>off</privatemode></access><templates><templates_defaultdate><![CDATA[%d %M %Y]]></templates_defaultdate><templates_monthdate><![CDATA[%F %Y]]></templates_monthdate><templates_weekdate><![CDATA[%l]]></templates_weekdate><templates_daydate><![CDATA[%d/%m/%Y]]></templates_daydate><templates_hourdate><![CDATA[%H:%i]]></templates_hourdate><templates_monthday><![CDATA[%d]]></templates_monthday><templates_minmin><![CDATA[5]]></templates_minmin><templates_hourheight><![CDATA[40]]></templates_hourheight><templates_starthour><![CDATA[0]]></templates_starthour><templates_endhour><![CDATA[24]]></templates_endhour><templates_agendatime><![CDATA[30]]></templates_agendatime><templates_eventtext><![CDATA[return event.text;]]></templates_eventtext><templates_eventheader><![CDATA[return scheduler.templates.hour_scale(start) + " - " + scheduler.templates.hour_scale(end);]]></templates_eventheader><templates_eventbartext><![CDATA[return “<span title=’”+event.text+"’>" + event.text + “</span>”;]]></templates_eventbartext></templates><customfields><customfield name=“Text” dsc=“Description” type=“textarea” old_name=“Text” use_colors=“false” units=“false” timeline=“null” height=“150” /><customfield name=“New field1” dsc=“Description” type=“select” old_name="" use_colors=“true” units=“false” timeline=“off” ><option color="#bf0000">Raul</option><option color="#3f7fff">Retouchers</option><option color="#007f00">Kathy</option></customfield></customfields></config>

This one caused by writer permission.
Component can’t write in error log file, because it has not writer permission for component’s folder