FormConnector doesn't support set_options?

Tried to use set_options in my form_connector in order to have a combo field in my form but it seems that form_connector doesn’t implement this method?

Is it only available in grid?

Thanks

In case of form - set of options can be configured separately ( it is defined once per form, and not related to the loaded data )

docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … ad_options

Thanks a lot.

I’ve gone through form docs but didn’t see that, and even now I can’t find it manually. I would suggest you place it a bit “higher” in the docs.

If I understand this correctly.

I can keep my html combo boxes in my form and instead of using the this connector to load it with select option.

So here the scenario. I have two Listboxes “Country” and “State”

Q1. Can I make them dependent, State is populated only if a country is selected?

I assume that by giving each their own connector and passing the county id to state and using the render_sql in the state connector I can accomplish this.

Q2. When my form loads data , if the country and state fields of my record are populated will those values be selected by the list box? can my list box be bound to the data value loaded so that it displays the corresponding value. How do i accomplish this?

Related post :
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=19130