get focus on FieldSet

Hi guys,

i’m stuck on a situation, and i would like to share with you :

I have a long form (3-4 screens height) and i would like to introduce a toolbar with quick access to every fieldset. Toolbar is set and working well with setItemFocus function

The con with setItemFocus is that it will focus and show the first input, and i’m looking for get the whole fielset displayed or better : the fieldset on the top of the frame. I tried to focus the last field then the first one but it happend that i get not focusable items (checkbox…)

Would you have any ideas how could i get around this situation ?

Thanks !

Hi

please provide completed demo including descr of current and awaited behaviour (please send you demo to support at dhtmlx dot com if pro)

Here’s the code :

{type: "fieldset", name: "nameA", label: "Informations", width:1240, list:[ { type: "input", label: "Intitulé", name:"_inputA1", }, { type: "input", label: "Intitulé", name:"_inputB1", }, (times 15... A3, A4 ...) ]}, {type: "fieldset", name: "nameB", label: "Informations", width:1240, list:[ { type: "input", label: "Intitulé", name:"_inputB1", }, { type: "input", label: "Intitulé", name:"_inputB2", }, (times 15... B3, B4 ...) ]},

Actual :
I’m on the top of the form (form length is for example 3 screens height), _inputA1 , i want to have a full view of fieldset nameB, my only option is to use :

.setItemFocus("_inputB1");

That will focus on _ionputB1, _inputB1 will be on the botoom of the screen, but i won’t see B2, B3… i’ll have to scroll

What 'im looking for :
Get _inputB1 on the top on the visible screen
Or perhaps say : Focus on fieldset nameB

Is it more clear?

Hi

1. split form to tabs to avoid long scroll appear
  2. try to use html anchors in fieldset labels