Using Dataprocessor with datastore

Hi,
I was trying to use the dataprocessor with datastore as per the example, but it doesn’t work. It seems, the dataprocessor.js needs to be modified to work with datastore.

And I would like to update the DB with custom DB update routine, instead of the built-in. For example, for reading data, I am using select query which includes multiple table, where as the update is trying to use multiple table which fails. How to achieve ?

How do you init dataprocessor?
The valid code must look as

var dp = new dataProcessor("some.php"); dp.init(datastore);

Yes, I have followed the same as per the example docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … erver-side and while click the add/delete/submit button, I got a javascript error in dataprocessor.js file.

You are using all files from 3.0 package, including latest version of dataprocessor, right ?

Yes. The header of dataprocessor says 3.0

Try to use the attached js files instead of the original ones.
datastore.zip (18.9 KB)

Yes, it is working without any javascript errors. Can I get a debug version of dataprocessor to find the actual arguments sent by client?. And also, as I have mentioned on 1st post, is there any way to use my custom SQL query for update?. I have a hidden field in form with a custom query set by the ‘onBeforeUpdate’ function and submitted to dataprocessor. On the server side, I can able to see the variable received. How to access the variable structure in db side so that I can check whether the hidden field is set or not. If set, use the value to query as a sql query string.

Debug version is attached

And also, as I have mentioned on 1st post, is there any way to use my custom SQL query for update?. 

Yep, sure
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … _updates&s[]=complex&s[]=updates
datastore_debug.zip (22.5 KB)

Thanks for the files.

Hi, I need the debug version of dataprocessor and not datastore.:slight_smile:

Requested files are attached
dataprocessor_codebase.zip (7.18 KB)