Real Grid filtering bug

Hi,

I have 2 columns: a “edn” and a “co” (number and combo)

I have a #number_filter on the first, a #select_filter on the second.

I have 12 rows, with 6 or 7 with the same value in the number column.

I encounter a lot of troubles. Here is a sequence example to understand the trouble:

1st test) No filter used at all: (ie: number and combo filter are blank):

- If a select or set a new value in a combo column, I can see it and filter on the select filter. Nice.

2nd test) Number filter used to kept a restricted number of rows:

- If a select or set new values in some combo cells (same value for better example), totally random behaviour: If I try to filter on the select filter, not all setted values appears. Then If I set back select filter to blank, previously setted values are set blank. Moreover, new values do not appears in the select filter.

In all case, I call refreshFilters(), but no effect in case 2.

This case 2 must be stressed and extented because, at a first glance, it appears to be working.(I did not take care of this before I try to use my application).

Can you confirm this trouble?

Regards

Francillo

Could you please provide us full example where we can reproduce this issue including files which you are using to initialize grid and sample of xml?

Here it is.
Regards
Francillo

Please try to use attached patch
P.S. Please don’t post on the forum files from the PRO version. Such samples you can send directly to the support@dhtmlx.com

patch (2).zip (573 Bytes)

Patch works.
Regards
Note: Sorry for the pro files post. I did’nt know that my attachement was made public.