DHTMLXGrid - IE10/11

DHTMLXGrid is not working in IE10. is it something related to compatibility with DHTMLXSuite version vs IE version?

Can anyone tell me which version of DHTMLX suite compatible with IE10 and IE11 browsers.

Please, try to update the version of your dhtmlx. You should have 3.6 version.

If issue still occurs after the update, please, provide with a demo link or a complete demo, where the issue can be reproduced.

Some grids has no issue with IE10.
For few grids, XML parsing is different compare to other grids which are working fine. that might be issue?

How to provide demo link?

You may provide the demo link right in this post or you may send a private message with the link to me, but please, inform me about the private message here.

Hi,

here is the specific code that works till IE9 and i have managed to fix for IE10.
but IE11 still an issue.

if (navigator.appName == “Microsoft Internet Explorer”)
NewGrid.parse(Info.xml);
else
NewGrid.parse(new XMLSerializer().serializeToString(Info));

Can anyone tell me how to fix for IE11?

dhtmlxgrid completely supports the IE 10, 11. It should work correctly in the mentioned browsers. If issue still occurs for you, please, provide with any kind of sample of your code, demo link or a complete demo, where the described issue can be reconstructed.

We are using DHTMLXSuite2.X, do we need to upgrade it?
We are not getting any error in IE11 but data is not being parsed to grid with above mentioned code for IE11 only

Please, try to update the version of your dhtmlx. You should have 3.6 version for IE11 support.

But with 2.X version remaining grids are working fine in IE11.
Grid binding XML parsing (as list above) not working in IE11.

Any ideas?

dhtmlxgrid 2.x doesn’t support the IE11 browser. It is not guaranteed that your grid will display well in the it. You need to update the version of your dhtmlx.
Please, refer to the following topic:
dhtmlx.com/blog/?p=2053

But grids with general XML binding working fine in IE11.
Do you see any issue with Parsing ?

Please, try to download the latest standard version of dhtmlxgrid
dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxGrid/index.shtml
and check if the issue still occurs for you.

If the problem still occurs after the update, please, provide with a complete demo, where the issue can be reproduced.
Here you can find a tutorial about creating a complete demo:
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=othe … leted_demo