jquery.mobile-1.0.min.js Compatibility

Has anyone experienced any conflicts between dhtmlxscheduler_mobile.js
and jquery.mobile-1.0.min.js

The mobile scheduler hangs when jquery.mobile-1.0.min.js is loaded. If it’s not loaded no problem.

jQuery creates a container that occupies the whole screen. For this reason, another container that is attached to body after page loading is not visible.

To solve the problem you may initialize dhtmlx scheduler in a certain html container. In this case a jQuery will preserve it and scheduler will be visible:

dhx.ui({
container:“schedulerDiv”,
view: “scheduler”,
id: “scheduler”
});

:smiley: Yes very good.

BTW, very nice plugin. Best I’ve seen out there…

I need to follow-up on this.
I’ve been working on implementing the Scheduler control in a container as you suggested.
I still however have an issue with it.
We are using the ASP .NET MVC 3 Web Application template. The Scheduler plugin is part of the content page.

This is the content page:

@{
Layout = “~/Views/Shared/_Layout.cshtml”;
}

The content page is rendered by the /_Layout.cshtml page.

. . . .

. . . .

@RenderBody()

. . . .

Using this structure the Scheduler is still hidden on the content page. I can see it in the dom of the content page, but it doesn’t show.

If I move the

From the content page to the _Layout.cshtml page then the scheduler will display as part of the originating home page. In other words when you navigate from the home page to the content page and then back button to the home page the scheduler is visible.

So the

kind of works, but not for the content page, it’s still hidden.

Hope this isn’t too confusing an explanation.

Do you have any suggestions or ideas on how I might address this behavior.

Thanks for your help

Jim

OK, I’ve been able to resolve this problem.

I moved the scheduler script out of the content page and into a seperate script file.

The content page still contains the container div, just no script.

I think this is a loading sequence problem. The new script file is now loaded last and not as part of the content page. This is just a guess however.

This may also be a site specific issue and not generic to the MVC3 template.