Scheduler - how do you create an event on day without time

I am working with the trial version of DHTMLX Scheduler for MVC and note in the examples that some events have no time element. That is, they happen on a particular day without the time being specified - which is want I want. I cannot see how to do this. All of the edit functions require specifying a time.

Hi,
the design of the component requires that all events to have a time specified.
Assigning event to a certain day means that the ‘time’ part of the event date will have some default value, and won’t be displayed to the user.
Time selects in a details form can be changed in following way (JavaScript):

scheduler.attachEvent("onLightbox", function () { var html = scheduler.formSection("time").node; var inputs = html.getElementsByTagName("select"); inputs[0].style.display = "none"; inputs[4].style.display = "none"; });
And displayed dates of events can be altered using these templates:

scheduler.attachEvent("onTemplatesReady", function(){ scheduler.templates.event_date = scheduler.date.date_to_str("%D, %F %j"); scheduler.templates.event_header = scheduler.date.date_to_str("%D, %F %j"); });

Hi,
by 2014 Scheduler didn’t allow to display events without time specified.
I would like to know if it’s possible now to display in some way events which don’t have specificied time in a place like multi-day events stripe.

Thanks so much for your help,
Berta

Nope, this behavior is not supported.

Event object must provide start and end dates. If server-side data doesn’t contain dates, it possible to auto-define some date values during data loading.

Thanks a lot; it’s a pity though. Maybe in next versions.