Context Menu in Tree or Grid within Layout

Hello,

I am having a problem with Context Menu for any Tree or Greed inside layout alwasy showing on top left corner of Layour div behind layout.

I have a 3L layout. call a is a Tree, cell b is a 4 tab tabbar. There are grids inside tabbars.
I am trying to get ContextMenu work on either tree or grid and it always displays on top left corner of layout ( I see something happening behind toolbar when I right click on tree or grid element.

My code for generating context menu is exact match with your demo.
Is there anything special I have to do to make it work within layout?

Thanks
Paul

PS: We have “dhtmlxSuite - Enterprise License”

What version of dhtmlxTree and dhtmlxGrid are you using?

I am having what appears to be the exact same problem. My context menus used to work with trees inside “3L” layouts (I had menu and tree version //v.2.0 build 81107). I had different context menus for different kinds of tree nodes, and it worked very well. However, when I “upgraded” to 2.6 (//v.2.6 build 100722), my context menu choices started appearing at the top left of the page. The items there are “live” – I can click on them and get what seems to be the right menu action. It is just that the menu items display at the top left of the page.

I’ve tried every permutation of things in the documentation I can think of, but no luck.

These things are often related to style sheet issues, but I have the style sheets that seem to be required by the documentation present:

So, you can maybe help two people by addressing this issue, as in “help us Obi-Wan, you are our only hope!”.

Can you please provide complete demo where we can reproduce this issue including files which you are using to initialize tree and grid?

Do not know about the original submitter, but In my case, the app I’m working with runs to over 100 MB and an Oracle database, so that will be a little difficult.

I had hoped there was a quick answer to this, but apparently there is not. I am going to switch over to the support site and file a regular ticket, so that issues like providing a test case can be tracked.