Tabbar - change tab color

Hello.

I have not purchased this product yet and am trying to determine if it can do what I need.

I want to change the color of the tabs (I am interested in the modern style skin - the style used in the image in the product info page and listed in the sample predefined styles page as modern - I have attached an img of the tabs I want to use.

I only want to adjust the color of the tabs - nothing else. I am guessing that I can access the image files used for the tabs (there should probably be a left img, a right img and a middle img ) and adjust the actual image files myself in photoshop.

Does this sound possible? If so, can you tell me where I will find the images I will be looking for?

Thank you kindly,
Cynthia-

Hello,

there is Skin Builder that allows to define the style of components:
dhtmlx.com/docs/products/skinBuilder/index.shtml

But it changes the color of the dhx_skyblue tabbar only.

The images for the modern tabbar can be found in the dhtmlxTabbar/codebase/imgs/modern folder. Each .gif image here contains all images for a certain tabbar layout.
For example dhtmlxTabbar/codebase/imgs/modern/modern_top.gif - images for a “top” tabbar.

Thank you kindly, Alexandra, for the replies and update. :slight_smile:

I think I will go ahead and proceed with your products - they seem excellent. Now if I can only speak with a sales person so that I buy the right license and products for my needs.

I appreciate your assistance. All the best!!!
Cynthia-

If you use the default skin ( by not explicitely do .setSkin ), it is easy to set your own colors on the tabs with .setSkinColors, like
AVDtabbar.setSkinColors("#fafafa","#ffdead");
The first color for non-active tabs and the second for the active.