Focus out issue

Hi,

Need help urgent.

I have a dhtmlx dropdown inside a Div (Group of elements), i handled focusout event for the entire div. Whenever i click outside the div,focusout will be called and the values changed will be saved.

It is working fine for the other elements(text,radio). But when i change the values of Dhtmlx drop down the focusout is called. For keyboard navigation it is working fine. But when i select option by mouse click the focus out is called.

The div elements(options of combo) created outside the div. So while click on option entire div getting focusout.

Please help me to handle focusout. When click an option focus should be inside the div.

Hi,

could you attach the sample to reproduce the problem

Hi,

Please find the attachment
DhtmlxDropDown.zip (99.2 KB)

Hi,

combo box consists of header with html input and list of options which is absolutely-positioned div appended to document body. For this reason, when you click on the options list, the focus is out of the cusDivEdit div.

You may skip “focus out” logic when the combo list is clicked:

var listClicked = false; window.jQuery('#cusDivEdit').focusout(function(){ if(!listClicked) $('#eventCalled').html('focusout called...').show(); listClicked= false; }); .... dhtmlxEvent(z.DOMlist,"mousedown",function(){ listClicked = true; })

Thank you very much Alexandra.This is working fine.

Is there any way to append list of options which is absolutely-positioned div to container div.

Is there any way to append list of options which is absolutely-positioned div to container div.

There is not