Round corner window in DHTMLXWindow?

What is the skin name for round corner window and control Buttons like Windows XP as shown in features of windpw. dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dht … ures.shtml

Apologize for the misleading information. Unfortunately, the skins in the pictures are not supported any more (since 2.5 version). We’ll necessary change these pictures.

There are only 2 skins: dhx_skyblue and dhx_web - dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dht … nning.html which can be customized by SkinBuilder:

dhtmlx.com/docs/products/skinBuilder/index.shtml

How can I change the control button picture?

Hello Alexandra,

I just read this thread and I have two questions :

• I currently use dhtmlXWindow in version 2.1 build 90226 and I would like migrate to upcoming version 3.0. I know now that’s old styles are not supported anymore but I just love them. Is there really no possibility to use them (with some adaptations) ?

• Is that next versions of dhtmlXWindow will give the ability to have similar styles like the old ones who are not supported anymore ?

Thanks in advance for your answer :slight_smile:

@++
JC

Mathy,

How can I change the control button picture?

buttons styles are defined in the css library. For close image and skyblue skin:

.dhtmlx_skin_dhx_skyblue div.dhtmlx_window_active div.dhtmlx_wins_btns .dhtmlx_button_close_default {
background-position:-96px 0;
}
.dhtmlx_skin_dhx_skyblue div.dhtmlx_wins_btns div.dhtmlx_wins_btns_button {
background-image:url("…/imgs/dhxwins_dhx_skyblue/buttons.gif");
}

Dactar,

Is there really no possibility to use them (with some adaptations) ?
Is that next versions of dhtmlXWindow will give the ability to have similar styles like the old ones who are not supported anymore ?

Unfortunately, there is no possibility to use 2.1 styles of windows in 3.0 version. And there are not similar styles, only “skyblue” and “web”.

Thank you Alexandra. How can I make the window rounded corner? Why don’t you consider it in DHTMLX 3.0?

How can I make the window rounded corner?

unfortunately there is not a public solution to create a window with rounded corners. And it would be rather complicated.

Hello Alexandra,

Thanks for your answer.

What about the use of CSS3’s border-radius attribute on the two dhtmlxwindow styles ?

Demo here : css3pie.com

Thanks in advance for your answer :slight_smile:

@++
JC

Hello,

What about the use of CSS3’s border-radius attribute on the two dhtmlxwindow styles ?

you may try to set border-radius in the following classes

.dhtmlx_skin_dhx_skyblue div.dhtmlx_window_inactive div.dhtmlx_wins_body_outer

and

.dhtmlx_skin_dhx_skyblue div.dhtmlx_window_active div.dhtmlx_wins_body_outer

Yes, it works (with -moz-border-radius on firefox 3.6) :smiley:

Thanks Alexandra :slight_smile:

@++
JC

hi,
I used above suggested method to achive rounder corner. I am getting rounded corner window, but on click of window title or window buttons I am getting error " ‘style’ is null or not an object".
Can you pls tell me anything missing?

Hi,

could you attach the completed demo that reproduces the problem.