bug last sundag in march

Hello,

There is a bug in the scheduler when you drag and drop on march 28th 2010, also on march 27th 2011. It’s not picking the correct hour, this bug is also on the demoscheduler: dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dht … rring.html

It seems to be the last sundag in march when this problem occurs.

Problem is not recontstructable from our side.

Which locale is used on your PC?
There is known issue with Windows-Brasil, which provides weird data for summer time shifts. Patch can be downloaded from docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … own_issues

I’m GMT +1 timezone The Netherlands, the provided patch didn’t help, but your saying that this bug isn’t our your side?

The end of March is the time when time will be shifted to “summer time”, so it possible that event will shift on one hour while moving from “winter time” day to the “summer time” day

Can you provide exact steps, which need to be repeated , to recreated the issue?

Yes sure, me computer time is set to GMT +01.00, with daylight settings on.
When I go in the week view of day view mode to March 28, 2010 when I drag down to make a appointment, it’s start a lot earlier. When I change my computer time to GMT -05.00 I don’t have this problem.

Problem was confirmed and fixed.
Please try to use the attached js file instead of original one
( the same fix will be added to the next version of component )
dhtmlxscheduler.zip (20.1 KB)

Thanks a lot, the problem is fix now in the day and unit view, but not yet in the weekview. Can you please take a look at this?
Thanks!

Actually the above patch must fix all views :frowning:
With old version of code I was able to reconstruct the issue , but it work correctly now
( creating new event in week view, on March 28 )

I’m sorry to say that it’s not working, it’s also providing another bug, appointments of a quarter hour are a halve hour long.

One more issue was confirmed and fixed - try to use attached js file. ( while it still not perfect while d-n-d near time-shift point, position of event must be correct for now )
dhtmlxscheduler.zip (27.6 KB)

With this version, items of a quarter a longer than a quarter hour. The last sunday in march is now working correctly but when you start dragging, the appointment is allready one hour long.

Fixed js file is attached to the post. I hope that all problems are fixed, at least it doesn’t show any misbehaviors while local testing.
dhtmlxscheduler_0216.zip (20.1 KB)

Hello,

The problem is not solved, please take a look at the attachment. Also is the unitview strange a the week (last week of march), see the second screenshot, the wrong names are at the top, the firstname is double, when I go to the next day, the next name is double.

Thanks allready.

Regards,
Michiel

Try to use the attached js file.

If issue still occurs - we need some kind of sample, where problem can be reconstructed.
codebase.zip (49.4 KB)

Thanks for the supplied attachment, but this on has the same problem.
You can recreated the problem with the link i’ve send you earlier by PM.

Regards,
Michiel Klaver

Fixed js file is attached to the post.
dhtmlxscheduler_units.zip (1.69 KB)

Hello,

These fixes fixed the problem with the summertime, but items of 1 quarter with a long description are to long on the scheduler, please see the attached screenshot and the selected item.

Regards,
Michiel Klaver

Hello,

Is there already a solutions for this problem?

Regards,
Michiel Klaver

The same works correctly locally.
Which timezone is used in the problematic case?
1269600318.zip (46.8 KB)

The sample also provides the same error, it’s when there it’s a lot of text in it.
My timezone is GMT +1, the netherlands.

Best Regards,
Michiel Klaver