Controlling offset of details form lightbox

Hello,

I have a custom details form that is just a little too long to fit in the browser window with it’s current y offset on the page. The calendar renders in the browser without scrollbars, so when the detail form lightbox appears, it extends beyond the bottom of the the browser window with no way to see it. So, I’m thinking the way to address this is to reduce the offset from the top of the browser window.

Is there a way to do this? Thanks as always for such a great piece of software.

Chris

is there a way to always centre the lightbox?
i have a long hour scale, and when im at the bottom of the hour scale, place a event…
i have to scroll up to see the lightbox…

when i change the distance from the top… i have the same problem when i place a event in the top of the hour scale… (i have to scroll down)

how can i fix this?
thnx in advance

You can redefine showCover method of scheduler , currently it looks as

scheduler.showCover=function(box){ this.show_cover(); if (box){ box.style.display="block"; var pos = getOffset(this._obj); box.style.top=Math.round(pos.top+(this._obj.offsetHeight-box.offsetHeight)/2)+"px"; box.style.left=Math.round(pos.left+(this._obj.offsetWidth-box.offsetWidth)/2)+"px"; } }

2 last lines defines position of lightbox, you can alter it as necessary in your case ( existing code must center lightbox on the screen )

can i open the lightbox in a new window? my page is too long, even when i centre the lightbox i have to use the mouse wheel too much.

Multi-window scenario is quite complicated.
Instead of it you can alter above code and add

box.style.overflowY=“scroll”;
box.style.height = “500px”;

it must result in scrollable lightbox.