Advice on options ...

Hello,

There was a problem, not the standard a bit, I looked for similar solutions, but it’s not that. Screenshot attached.

There are tables (MySQL), for example correspondence between teachers and classes that they lead. Requires dynamically selecting a class, download a list of teachers who lead these classes. Or when choosing the type of audience to load classes that cater for.

I found similar examples, but there exists an array of JS, and no way to dynamically load data.

If potrebudetsya, I can attach the source code of my application.

Not who did not meet with this problem?

You can create a custom form block, by taking the default “select” as a base, and adding your own onchange handler, which will made ajax call and update list of sibling select with fetched values.

We have not ready samples for such use-case, but as far as I can see there is no any serious problems, which may block the above scenario.

1. Can you show some onchange event to connect and how to get id value selected?

2. How to assign new values ​​received from other seсtions AJAX.

Can help with a small example, and then I’ll take care of itself?

Below is default logic of select section ( taken from sources/lightbox.js )

select:{
		render:function(sns){
			var height=(sns.height||"23")+"px";
			var html="<div class='dhx_cal_ltext' style='height:"+height+";'><select style='width:100%;'>";
			for (var i=0; i < sns.options.length; i++)
				html+="<option value='"+sns.options[i].key+"'>"+sns.options[i].label+"</option>";
			html+="</select></div>";
			return html;
		},

You can create a custom form block with similar rendering method, but use

where do_some will look as

function do_some(node){ var value = node.value; dhtmlxAjax.get("some.php?for="+value, function(loader){ var data = loader.xmlDoc.responseText; //do something with data });

Thank you very much, this figured out!
But now, having completely different problems: (

1)When I turn on AJAX, using the connector, what kind should I get the XML file? I have to use OptionsConnector, SchedulerConnector, ComboConnector?

1. How do I to push data to another Select?

2. To update, I use Lightbox scheduler.resetLightbox (); function in do_some, but I have an error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘rec_type’ of undefined
dhtmlxscheduler_recurring.js: 2
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method ‘valueOf’ of undefined
dhtmlxscheduler.js: 39
… and more similar

I need help! :cry:

Figured with the third paragraph, first two were