Problem with scrolling in unit view

Hi !

I have a problem in my unit view when I navigate from one date to another.

I reload dynamically the serverList used for the sections each time I change the day Im viewving because they can change according to the day date.

scheduler.createUnitsView( { name:"unit", property:"id_calendar", list:sections, size:6,//the number of units that should be shown in the view step:6,//the step of scrolling in units skip_incorrect:true });

If I have 13 sections on wednesday,and 6 on thursday, everything is fine the scheduler reloads correctly the sectons.

BUT if before I navigate to the thursday I scroll to the right to see the other units ( according to the size I can see 6 sections at the same time), then I got this error

[code]TypeError: b is undefined

…"":i};scheduler.templates[a+"_scale_date"]=function©{var i=scheduler._p…[/code]

Apparently there is a probleme with the index of the sections,

Any idea why I have this error ?

Hi,
Please provide a code that does the loading and updating of sections, or a demo that could help us to locate the issue. Seems like scrolling itself works correctly in our examples.

Maybe new sections hasn’t been loaded correctly (do you use scheduler.updateCollection for it?), which caused the incorrect state of the calendar

Here is the declarations of sections :

function init_scheduler() { var sections = scheduler.serverList("id_calendar");

I don’t use updatecollection method, instead I do in the onbeforeviewchange event :

if(oldDate == date && oldMode == mode && mode == "week") { scheduler.clearAll(); } else { if((oldDate !== date ) || (oldDate == date && oldMode != mode )) { scheduler.clearAll(); } } return true;

Because I have to reload the collection and all the events.