(ISSUE) Inifiny loop with hiding days (monday)

Hi,

I found an issue which can be reproduced in demo “Hiding days in the scale of Week view” ( docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/sample … gnore.html ) by overloading ignore_week to hide first day of the week (eg. “monday” in my case).

scheduler.ignore_week = function(date){ if (date.getDay() == 1 || date.getDay() == 4) // here use 1 instead of 2 (in the demo) return true; };

In this way, the page crashes with a JavaScript report.

After some debugging, I noticed that the problem comes from the dhtmlxscheduler.js in the method scheduler._mouse_coords=function(ev){}.

(approx. line 2242) there is this block :
if (this._cols){ var column = pos.x / this._cols[0]; if (this._ignores) for (var i=0; i<=column; i++) if (this._ignores[i]) column++; }

However, when first day is hidden (via filter_week) then this._cols[0] = 0 and the division fails with special Infinity value.

NB : Also, should the for condition not be strictly inferior (<) instead of (<=) ?

A proposition which seems solving the issue (filter the _cols property to keep columns having a width higher than 0 to get the column position) :

if (this._cols){ var displayedColumns = this._cols.filter(function(i){return (i > 0);}); var column = pos.x / displayedColumns[0]; if (this._ignores) { for (var i=0; i<=column; i++) { if (this._ignores[i]) { column++; } } } }

Not sure about backward compatibilities or other extensions impact.

Hello,
thanks for the details, the issue has been confirmed.
You may get the fix that will be included in the next update here
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=36209&p=112086#p112086

Hello Aliaksandr and thanks.