DHTMLX Scheduler - WeekAgenda ExportToPdf issue.

Hi,

I have implemented weekagenda using dhtmlx scheduler and also used ExportToPdf method for print as pdf.

I am successfully able to print week agenda as pdf. But, I have an issue in designing of table in pdf.
longer text is crossed table border in pdf file.

Please suggest me that how can I solve this issue. I have attached screen shot for your reference.

Thanks in advance…

I’m having the same issue.

It would be great if someone could share what changes must be done in the ExportToPdf classes to get de desired result.

Thanks in advance.

Are you using standalone scripts from version 3.x, or online export from 4.x ?

I’m using the standalone script provided with dhtmlxScheduler v.4.2.0. To use the online export is not possible for me.

I tried changing the weekAgendaEventsDraw method in printWeekAgenda, but I can’t make it work. I never used pdfSharp (only iTextSharp with acroforms & xfa documents) and it seems that I need to draw a rectangle with the correct size to display the text event…but I guess that it also means that I’ll have to recalculate the size of all the containers. Besides, if it doesn’t fit in one page I need to generate a new one.

The standalone script is no longer being updated?

We will maintain compatibility, but do not plan to make any major updates for standalone scripts. They have too many limitations - do not support custom views, do not support custom styling and need to be created separately for each server side platform.

As for online solution, there is a way to use it in the intranet or on your own server