[HELP]Limit view TimeLine

Hi,

Sorry, if i posted in wrong place :blush:

So, i’m using a Time Line and i need view only a all days of week. I don’t need view a full month and a full year, i just need navigate in all Days of week(sun,mon…).

Anyone can helpme? :astonished:

what i have:

What I Need:

Thanks! :smiley:

Sorry, i don’t know edit post, so:
Correc Pictures:

What i have:

What i need:

Hi,
this is the “timeline_date” template
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/api__s … plate.html

scheduler.templates.timeline_date = function(date1, date2){ var formatFunc = scheduler.date.date_to_str("%l"); if (date1.getDay()==date2.getDay() && date2-date1<(24*60*60*1000)){ return formatFunc(date1); } return formatFunc(date1)+" &ndash; "+formatFunc(date2); };

did not understand how to solve my problem using this function :cry:

But, Thanks for help-me! :stuck_out_tongue:

I do not want to see the days of the month, days of the year or years. I just want to see the days of the week and their schedule, something fixed, do not want to display date. :cry: :cry:

Hi,
insert this method in your code before “scheduler.init()” method.

Ohhh Thaaaanks, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

But, friend.

Would somehow “catch” the display in only 1 week of any month? ie, blocking the view from the navigation menu, when you arrive on Sunday or on Monday.

Hi,
you can prevent navigation using “onBeforeViewChange” event returning “false”
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/api__s … event.html

What exactly do you mean under “catch the display in only 1 week of any month”?

Hi,

II’ve got, I used this function:

cheduler.config.limit_start = new Date(2014, 6, 1);
scheduler.config.limit_end = new Date(2014, 6, 8);
scheduler.config.limit_view = true;

But my page is broken, because I do not know how to configure a TimeLineView I need to see a scale with step 10 minutes, and each page would display a period of 5 hours, so I used the function as follows: scheduler.createTimelineView ({
name: “timeline”
x_unit: “minute”,
x_date “% H:% i”
x_step: 10, / / 10 minutes
x_size: 30, / / 1 = 10minutes; 30 = 5hours
x_start: 0, / / start on midnight (00:00)
x_length: 30, / / i do not know configure this
y_unit: sections,
y_property “section_id”
render: “bar”
});

this does not work, click the button next to the display, break schedules, know how to help me?

Hi,
we can confirm the issue. When limit_view is used with the timeline and it is scrolled within a day (+/- 5 hours, as in the demo), the navigation freezes. We’ll try to get a fix ASAP. Will be attached to this topic.

Thank you very much man,

I need it :frowning: :frowning:

I need a limit view of 7 days, and a time step 10 minutes, and x_size 25 or less, i can’t :cry: , because by clicking on the arrow navigation does not appear the following hours of the same day, and navigation is locking

Please Help Me :cry: :cry: