How to generate report without using scheduler js

Hi

How to generate report i.e all events of a particular day or datetime range(server side code required).

This is a real problem from begning onwards, till now not getting any suitable answers.
can anybody help me.

Hi,
I hope the information from this topic can be useful for you:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=36983

Hi

I cant get any help using that link can u tell me exactly what need to be done?

Hi,
so do you need reporting on the client- or server-side ?

server side

What technology do you use?

php

Hi,
attached is the SchedulerHelper class which returns all events between ‘start_date’ and ‘end_date’ (‘get_dates()’ method). You can use it to get all events (usual and recurring instances) for a certain period.
SchedulerHelper.php.zip (2.52 KB)

Hi
But this ScheduleHelper not working for timezone,so recurring updated events not displaying correctly.how to modify this ScheduleHelper accoring to my timezone,so that it can display recurring updated events too.

Hi

I cant able to fetch all events of a particular day using this helper although i have 3 recurring updated events are there but its returning only one. see below on 25th 3 events are available
1 single
2 recurring
3 recurring updated from 26th to 25th event

but helper only displaying 1 recurring event

Hi,
we can confirm this issue with the SchedulerHelper.php. The result from “get_dates()” is incomplete, some updated occurrences are missing. We’ll attach the updated version ASAP.

Hi

When actually i suppose to get a updated file for my problem.can u please help. I am waiting anxiously.  :exclamation:

Hi
When i suppose to get a latest code for scheduler.php file.waitng :blush: