Fixed Section Names

Hello,

I am using DHTMLX Scheduler in timeline tree mode, in order to show daily bookings of resources in a week view.
To make it more mobile friendly, I have set a minimum width on the scheduler div so events/bookings are more fully rendered. This is inside a 100%-width div with overflow:scroll, so my page doesnt scroll, but the scheduler does.
This is all working fine.

I really like that the x-scale is fixed at the top with vertical scrolling (ie, always visible no matter how far down you scroll).

What I want to achieve, however, is to have the y-scale (sections) remain fixed to the left edge of the screen with horizontal scrolling.

This would allow users to always see which rows they are viewing as they scroll later in the week.

So far, I haven’t managed to google-foo a solution, and I was hoping someone here might be able to help!

As far as I know - there is no good solution so far.
Both - horizontal scroll and better mobile accessibility are targets for Scheduler 5.0

Yeh, thats what I thought.
Good to know its on the roadmap.
When will Scheduler 5.0 be available?

We plan to release it at January 2015

Hi,

How did you achieve that x-scale is fixed at the top with vertical scrolling (ie, always visible no matter how far down you scroll)?

I want to implement the same. Any help is appreciated.