Save the value of render_sql..

Hello I am trying to save the value of "usraufgabenart " in the table events as “arbzaufgabe”.
Unfortunately I did not.
Is there an example to look after how it is possible? I am also looking information to have more than one $list for one sql query…

thanks
Pol

$list = new OptionsConnector($res, $dbtype);
$sql = “SELECT Id as value, CONCAT_WS(’ ',Name,Vorname,usraufgabenart) as label, Reportsto,usraufgabenart FROM mitarbeiter WHERE (Id = $my_current_user_id) OR (Id IN (SELECT Id FROM mitarbeiter WHERE Reportsto = $my_current_user_id))”;
$list->render_sql($sql,“value”,“value,label”);
$scheduler = new schedulerConnector($res, $dbtype);
$scheduler->set_options(“type”, $list);

function insert_related($action){
//Set the value, this should then insert naturally along with the rest of the data.
$newValue = date(“H:i:s”, strtotime($action->get_value(“start_date”)));
$action->set_value(“starttime”, $newValue);

$newValue = date("H:i:s", strtotime($action->get_value("end_date")));
	$action->set_value("endtime", $newValue);

$newValue = date("N", strtotime($action->get_value("end_date")));
	$action->set_value("inkltage", $newValue);

}

//$scheduler->render_table(“events”,“event_id”,“start_date,end_date,event_name,details,starttime,test”);
$scheduler->event->attach(“beforeProcessing”,“insert_related”); //After saving
$scheduler->render_sql(“Select * FROM events WHERE (User = $my_current_user_id) OR (User IN (SELECT Id FROM mitarbeiter WHERE Reportsto = $my_current_user_id))”,“event_id”,“start_date,end_date,event_name,details,starttime,endtime,pause,inkltage,test,User,arbzaufgabe,arbzart”);
} else { //wenn nicht eigeloggt dann an login weiterleiten
header(“Location: login.php”);
}

Hello,
if “usraufgabenart” is one of the properties of an option selected for the event, you need either assign it on the client manually (then it will be sent to the server with the rest of the properties), or append it on server using beforeInsert event of connector docs.dhtmlx.com/connector__php__ … event.html