Popup with read-only mode

Hello !

I put a version of dhtmlx scheduler online.

But i want to have a popup when i click on an event and I’m in read-only mode, so the popup will have only the information without area to modify the event.

Can you tell me if this is possible ?

Thanks a lot. :wink:

(sorry for my bad english :laughing: )

Hi,
depending on what you need there is a several approaches
you can make a details form readonly
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/readon … relightbox

or you can enable a Quick Info extension, and remove edit buttons from the configuration
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/touch_ … oextension

I want to show details from an event when i click on it.

If it’s possible i don’t want a form with read only mode but just a little popup with details. The little popup in the second link is pretty but i don’t see how we can enable it after import the ext/dhtmlxscheduler_quick_info.js .

thanks a lot ! :smiley:

Usually it does not require to be enabled explicitly, it starts working after you include the js to the page. Although can be deactivated with a config docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/api__s … onfig.html
sample
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/snippet/18b5413c

The scheduler is fantastic ! It’s done thanks a lot for your help.

I have juste a litte question in conclusion, is it possible to put differents informations in the details (the location, and other things in the details and just the description of the event in the Units view ?

I’ve a xml files for input, and in the “text” area (in the xml file) i have the complete description of the event. I can parse this description and write the description in the units view, and the location for example in the popup.

(Sorry my english is terrible, tell me if you don’t understand).

Thanks you again

You can redefine a content of event boxes and details popup by overriding the template functions
event box:
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/api__s … plate.html
quick info popup:
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/api__s … plate.html

The default templates returns the ‘text’ property of an event, but they can do any html content

If I want to apply this to all the events that i have in the scheduler, how do I do ?

Because I can’t override the code in the “codebase” folder :confused:

Hi,
you define the templates from your code, check the example in docs. It does not require modifying the sources. The changes will be applied to all events