dragging recurring event issue

hi there.

When i try to modify a recurring event in the following way:

docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/snippet/ee45912b

but its just fails to rerender the event correctly. What is that _end_date property? cant find in the api reference. If I set the end_date to the end of the recurring date, its better, but the length still has a wrong value. should i set the length also? or what is the correct method for this?

thank you!

docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/snippet/ae2dc4f3

here you can find a working example, but a problem is that, the ‘#’ sometimes disappears from the event id when i resizing and it wont take any effect in the repeated events since we have this statement:

var parts = this._drag_id.toString().split("#");
if (parts.length > 1) { … }

Hello,
can you please clarify what exactly do you want to do? in which way do you want to modify the event?

sure,

see this example: docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/snippet/0a683a40

you’ll see an event from 10:00 to 11:00 am. I would like to resize this event - lets say - to 11:30am. So the new interval is 10:00-11:30am. If you check the next day, this recurring event shows up correctly, all fine. But if i drag this event to another position - lets say - 11:00-12:30 am, the event on the next day wont change. This is because the event id in the first day is not in the proper format:

this is how it should be: 1425299256796#1425286800
this is ho it looks after the modification: 1425299256797

The hashmark is missing, so my code fails in the onBeforeEventChanged callback:

var parts = this._drag_id.toString().split("#");
if (parts.length > 1) {
    this._drag_id= parts[0];    
    var ev = this.getEvent(parts[0]);
    ev.start_date = dev.start_date;
    ev.end_date = new Date("03/05/2015 11:00:00");
    ev.event_length = String((new Date(dev.end_date).getTime() - new Date(dev.start_date).getTime()) / 1000);
}

if this is a bug, can I workaround this somehow?

Thank you,

any suggestion? pls let me know if something is still not clear!