Creating a combo box, dhtmlxcombo.js file is throwing error

I’m trying to create a combo box in my lightbox based on the instructions at : docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/combo.html. I added all of the right references but when running my project, i get an ‘Uncaught referenceError: dhx4 is not defined’ which is pointing to the ‘dhtmlxcombo.js’ file.

After trying to solve this issue with no luck I ended up copying the dhtmlxcombo.js file you have in your demo (view-source:http://docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/samples/02_customization/15_combo_select.html)

When I referenced THIS version of the file, the combobox showed up. So I’m not sure what to do at this point since the .js file in the dhtmlxScheduler_v4.3.0.zip package doesn’t seem to work with combo boxes. Should I just keep using the other one?

Hello,
regarding this error - Uncaught referenceError: dhx4 is not defined’ which is pointing to the ‘dhtmlxcombo.js’ - try including dhtmlxcommon.js to the page before dhtmlxcombo.js. Probably you’ll also need to include dhtmlxcombo_deprecated.js

There may be some conflicts with a dhtmlxScheduler combo control and a latest version of dhtmlxCombo, if so - please attach the demo, we’ll try to provide a fix

I have the same problem. Any fix coming soon?

Hello,
did you try the solution described in my previous reply? If so, what exactly did you do and what happening now? please provide a demo