Unitsview error after migrating from 4.2 to 4.3 commercial

I have a units view which does not function anymore after migrating from 4.2 to 4.3 comercial. The problem seams to be that some fullday events can not be splitted correctly.
The problem only occures if I go to a mode where I don’t show all resources on the calendar and the next and previews resources buttons are shown instead.

In my case this happens if I have a look at the page with my iPhone (or emulated as iphone), because there I limit the visible units to 1 instead of showing all units on the page. If I reload the page within the emulator with a wide client (where I show all units) all events are visible and no javascript error occures. Only when I limit the units the error happens somewhere deep in the dhtmlxscheduler_units.js.

If you provide me a emailaddress I’ll send you a guest account to the environment where you can see the problem live.

Hello,
please open a ticket in our support system support.dhtmlx.com/

ok. Ticketnr is: OHE-476821

The patch has fixed a smaller issue, that one that the next buttons haven’t been visible. But the mainissue (events and fulldayevents are not visible) hasn’t been fixed. But now I can see the other errormessage which seams to be the one for the fullday events which are bigger than the visible timpart of the day. (Fulldayevents starts at 0:00 and ends at 23:59, visible timepart is from 05:00 to 22:59)

The following error is shown in the JS-Console:
dhtmlxscheduler_limit.js:990 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘appendChild’ of undefined

You can check the issue by logging in to our testsystem with the username and password provided in the issue.

If you have a look at the page (provided in the ticket) in normal web mode you can see multiple units and normal events and fullday events at the calendar page on the 19.3.2015. If you have a look at the page with the iPhone emulator (or a real one) you can not see any events (units are limited to 1 per page if screensize is to small).

As described in the issue the scheduler works perfect in version 4.2 but not in version 4.3.

TypeError: t is undefined
…nd(60*(D-E)1e3this.config.hour_size_px/T)%C,1)+“px”,t.appendChild(k),r.push(k

a more detailed error message from firebug.

actually it’s working with a sourcecode mashup:
Everithing from the patched 4.3 commercial expect dhtmlxscheduler_limit.js which is from 4.2 commercial.

A stable 4.3 would be nice!

Hi,
sorry for delay. We’ve confirmed a bug which happens when limit extension is enabled on a page with units view, and the ‘size’ property limits the amount of displayed sections. The updated build should be attached to the reply in support system

Hi ,

i have the same issue , i created a ticket , but sadly no answer :frowning: .
where do i get the updated files ?

Thnaks

Hi,
sorry for a delay, sent you an update. I’ll also post a fix here, the attached version of limit extension should fix the issue
dhtmlxscheduler_v4.3.5_limit.zip (5.18 KB)