Dataprocessor in java

Hello everybody,

I am very new to the dhtmlx scheduler and I would like to use the dataprocessor to handle data in my java project. Unfortunately, I didn’t find how to download any sample code in java demonstrating how to use the dataprocessor. I am using REST in the project. Is there any code somewhere that could help me to get started ?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english !

There is no special REST-java example, but default java connector’s package contains example of using scheduler with dataprocessor and connectors on servers side.

dhtmlx.com/x/download/regular/dh … r_java.zip

Yes I checked some of those samples, thanks. I thought there would be one for REST too. I have an error 405 right now on my delete method. The problem is that I have a parameter in my url:
var dp = new dataProcessor(“http://localhost:8180/fitnetmanager/rest/saisieConge/congeRESTData?cid=”+conversationId);
So know I don’t know how to handle the ID that is added at the end of the dataprocessor url when I have a delete/post/put request.
I tried:
@DELETE
@Path("/congeRESTData{id}")
public Response deleteCongeRest(@PathParam(“id”)Integer id){ … }

But this don’t work

So I managed to get the method called. But in my save method I found out that I do not get a Json type but a application/x-www-form-urlencoded type. This is really inconvenient because I have to handle the events in my scheduler with a MultivaluedMap. Is there a way to get a Json object ? This would be much mre easier to handle !

If it is still actual - you can add the next patch on the page after standard dhtmlx.js, it will process url with extra params ( like some/url?cid=1 ) correctly.
patch.zip (880 Bytes)

I am getting an error with this patch: Uncaught ReferenceError: dhx4 is not defined :s

Sorry, it was patch for DHTMLX Suite.
For scheduler and gantt please use the attached one.
patch.scheduler.gantt.zip (758 Bytes)

Thanks, I’m going to try this to see if it is better than what I have done. But my code is actually working :stuck_out_tongue: