Scheduler Activation, AJAX/MVC purchase

Hi . I’m currently developing a task manager to myself, to improve what I am learning in my MVC classes.
I put the MVC DHTMLX Scheduler and everything works well, but is now “expired” .
Only Javascript / Ajax is free to use ?
In case I want to buy it , there is a special price for a non-commercial use?
In case there’s not a special price for it, you offer some support or documentation to make the Ajax/Javascript Scheduler works?

Thanks.

Hello,
yes, only the JavaScript version of dhtmlxScheduler is available for free under GPL license. dhtmlxScheduler for ASP.NET is avaiable only for free only for a trial period. Currently the expiration is binded to the build date of the package, so if it has expired earlier than in a month - you can simply update it from NuGet .
Unfortunately there is no special offers for non-commercial usage.

As for the JavaScript scheduler, there is quite a lot of online docs
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/index.html
Note that the free version of js scheduler has it’s own limitations, see the 9-th item of 4.3 update docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/what_s_new.html

It’s a pitty about the non-comercial prices.
But all these features (dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxS … asic.shtml) i can find in the Js version?
is it possible for me to put this version (js) in my MVC project or it has some restriction?

Well, I’m thinking of buying the license to mvc even if it is not for commercial purposes, but if the javascript version already has these features, meets my current need

The free version of JS scheduler does not include following extensions:
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/weekagenda_view.html
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/grid_view.html
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/timeline_view.html
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/units_view.html
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/api__s … onfig.html

The demo you refer dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxS … asic.shtml uses the basic view and a ‘Year view’ extension, all of this is available in free version.

Sure, you can use JS version in MVC project.
dhtmlxScheduler for ASP.NET is a wrapper around JS scheduler, which provides a helper classes and some features that are not comes with a regular component. But the scheduler itself can be used on any platform

Please check this tutorial (quite outdated version of MVC though) dhtmlx.com/blog/dhtmlxscheduler-for-net-mvc/