Where is OptionsConnector?

I am trying to create a scheduler app that pulls not just the events but a list of employees (used as Unit View headers and to populate some options in the lightbox) from the table. However, I’m running into a problem that has me stumped.

I have been trying to follow the example set out in this page http://docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/units_view.html; however, the line

breaks the script.

Here’s the complete code of the PHP file.

I’m sure I must be missing something. Any help would be appreciated!

Hello,

does it show any error message?
Try enabling connector logging, may be it will show something
docs.dhtmlx.com/connector__php__errors.html

You create connection using original PHP MySQL api:

$res = mysql_connect("127.0.0.1", "******", "******");

php.net/manual/en/book.mysql.php
Then you specify MySQLi as connection type, which does not match type you use

$list = new OptionsConnector($res, "MySQLi");

php.net/manual/en/book.mysqli.php

Try either using mysqli connection, or specify MySQL connection type

To use “MySQLi” you need one more extra include

include('dhtmlxConnector_php/codebase/scheduler_connector.php'); include('dhtmlxConnector_php/codebase/db_mysqli.php');

OK, thanks for the help, I managed to find where the problem was thanks to your inputs.

(I changed the code to use mysqli for one thing)

There are still a few problems, but I’m getting them figured out.

For live update mode, is the live_updates.js file included in any of the distribution packages, or is that one that needs to be written by the user?

OK, I found the live_updates.js file (had to download the demo).

I’m having a further problem, though. I and my coworker have been trying to set up Node.js for the live update mode. When we try to run the server.js script, however, we get the following error:

Oddly enough we get the ‘Server running’ console message right after it…

OK… We FINALLY got live updates working. Mostly.

When we add a new event in one instance, it doesn’t propagate to the other instance until we MOVE the event. Is there a way of fixing this?

Thanks! (PS: Any idea how to get the date to display in 12-hour format while using the dhtmlxscheduler_flat.css CSS file?)

Any idea how to get the date to display in 12-hour format

Check
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/faq.ht … litarytime