Timeline misaligned in Internet Explorer IE11

My timeline lines up properly in Chrome, Firefox, Edge. But in Internet Explorer (I’m using 11) the header doesn’t line up with the rest of the body because an internal scrollbar is squeezing the body but not the header. (The body doesn’t fit in the screen). How can I fix this?

Hi,
could you provide a link to a sample where we can test it?

I can, but it is confidential so not over the forum. Can I email to you?

If that is html/css bug of the scheduler, the demo doesn’t have to contain any sensible information - just a page with a scheduler and required html/css/js that allows us to reproduce the issue :slight_smile:
Yes, you can also send me a private message with a standalone demo (one we’ll be able to run locally) or an online link to a problematic page

Hi,
the issue seems to be related to autohide scrollbar in IE10+ , please check this SA thread
stackoverflow.com/questions/1704 … -stop-that

Try adding one of these styles to the page:

@-ms-viewport { width: device-width; }
or

body { -ms-overflow-style: scrollbar; }
Or you may detect ie10+ and add some right padding to fit the scrollbar

Hi Aliaksandr

No, it doesn’t appear to be that, but using
ms-overflow-style: scrollbar;
helps show the problem better. (In fact, there should be no need for this scrollbar so I don’t want to force it displayed anyway).

If you reload the URL I sent you, I’ve forced this scrollbar to be on, but you’ll see that the problem is the internal scrollbar within the timeline control is shifting it all across, not the browser scrollbar.

Ben

(attachment removed, see next post)

Sorry, that attachment came out rather large - hopefully this one will display better.