Issue w/ Map View

Forgive me for my inexperience. Relatively new to development and completely new to DHTMLX Scheduler. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I am using php/MySQL on localhost for backend processes.

I am able to render all views of my scheduler but am having an issue with map markers. If I create an event by double-clicking on the map, all of the data, including lat & lng are stored in the db successfully. However, I can’t accomplish this when I do it the other way around. The event shows up on the schedule just fine, but the map marker remains in Chad, Africa (I guess that’s the center of the world).

Am I to interact with the Google Maps API or Scheduler to achieve this? Has anyone encountered similar issues?

I’ve included a zip file. Since I only have one event in the db, I took a screenshot of my db setup just in case someone wants to replicate. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!
scheduler.zip (755 KB)

Hello.

I’ve tried to use your sample and it seems like it works as expected.
screencast.com/t/ekjLvwpi4RMH
You should check if correct data came from server and check event lat and lng in scheduler.
Possibly you should also use bigger data type for lat and lng in database. For example: FLOAT( 10, 6 )