Break view into days-per-room

Hi,

We are evaluating the Pro version of DHTMLX Scheduler as a possible solution for scheduling recurring events (classes) in a school environment.
In one particular view I would like to display a list of rooms as the top-level item, and a list of weekdays within each room.

This image shows what i am trying to achieve.
gyazo.com/0e896579817a603cb982c09aa75e5340

Under each available room I want to show a grid of weekdays - Monday through Saturday - events will repeat weekly.
If an event is scheduled, it will appear under the correct room, and within the weekday for the specified times.
This view would be used to give academic administrators an overview of where there is an empty classroom.

I have tried a number of different ways to achieve this view using the JavaScript Scheduler but I have not been successful.
Before I start to try to generate this view using the Scheduler.NET, I would like to ask if what I am trying to generate is possible?
If it is possible, can I do it by modifying the JavaScript scheduler, or will it require a custom view in Scheduler.NET?

Please let me know if this can be achieved, and what first steps I need to take in order to create this view.

Thanks

Hello,

To display list of rooms in the top you can use Unit view, but in this case it’s necessary to display rooms for each day
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/units_ … ltipledays

As I see, you have a lot of rooms and this way will not be suitable.

In my opinion the best way is use Timeline view like in the sample below, but then the list of rooms will be displayed on the left.
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/snippet/a49ec97e