Timeline on a daily basis plus sum of hours allocated

I have 2 aspects which I need to clarify before purchasing the license:

1. can I have a timeline view, but instead of hours show days? On Y I still need resources. At the moment when I look at this example (dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlx … line.shtml), if I click on day it shows each day details. But if a task spans 3 days, I need 3 columsn with day1, day2 and day3 and it will be clear that resource X I still have the resource.
  2. can I have the same timeline (always on a daily basis) that shows, at the end of the day (bottom of the cell) the number of hours allocated to that resource on this project. I can calculate that separately, no problem, I simply need the possibility to write something at the bottom of the cell.

something like this basically:

Thank you!

Ok so I found the solution for having days as units, it’s here: docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/sample … scale.html

The solution to the other issue (adding a text at the bottom) could pass through the creation of a fake task with a different color/layout, that is non editable, and that will show the needed information. It’s a dirty solution though, so if anybody has a suggestion I’m all ears :slight_smile:

Hello,

You can try to use addMarkedTimespan and specify date in html property. But I’m not sure it is better solution.
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/api__s … espan.html