Dataview Dynamic Loading problem

I am experiencing a weird problem with dataview dynamic loading.

The dynamic loading functionality seems to work fine as long as there are 2 or more columns in the display. However, if i increase the “width” to a point where only 1 column of data is shown, the dynamic loading DOES NOT seem to work and all data is loaded from DB.

I am unable to figure out why this is happening.
Could you please replicate this problem?
Thanks.

data = new dhtmlXDataView({
container:"data_container",
type:{
	template:"<span class='dhx_strong'>#value#</span>",
	width: 300,
	height:35
}
});

any help please?

Please try to use the update version of dataview. If problem still persists - please provide any kind of sample or demo link, where issue can be reconstructed.
dhtmlxdataview.zip (50.6 KB)

Hi Stanislav,

Your latest files emailed to me by DHTMLX Team on Jan 31st fixed the problem mentioned earlier in this post. However, there is still a residual problem.

Please find in a private message the website, username and password where i have replicated the problem. When you log in, you can see links to 2 pages … “view1” and “view2”. The only difference is that the width for html container in both view is different. Otherwise all the client and server side code is exactly identical.

When you select item from drop down menu on left in view1 … all the code works just fine.
However, in view2, the code works fine for first couple attempts on item selection. However, after multiple re-selections, you will see that the code hangs up and shows loading template.

Please let me know why i am seeing this issue when the only the width of html container template has been changed. Thanks.

a) Please update used file with attached one
b) before calling data.load, for dataview reloading add next command
data.clearAll
data_codebase.zip (50.7 KB)

That fixed the issue. Thanks!!