Spreadsheet does not appear

I recently reinstall the plug-in to be able to start using it again, but now all I get is a blank space where the spreadsheets should be. I can’t provide a link at this time to show you what I mean because the site is password protected. However I have seen on the form other people present this issue, but I haven’t found a solution.

The plug-in was working, then I started having trouble with my website so I erased a lot of stuff including the plug-ins and redid everything to start fresh. Ever since I reinstalled this plug-in it is not working. It is the only plug-in that is not working. Everything is the same except I updated to latest version of WordPress.

One thing that is different and I’m not sure if it means anything is when the plug-in was working I used to get the following errors in my error log:

[Wed Nov 06 07:19:45 2013] [error] [client 23.92.28.9] WordPress database error Table ‘wrd3.wp_data’ doesn’t exist for query SELECT * FROM wp_data made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), include_once(’/plugins/dhtmlxspreadsheet/spreadsheet.php’), sh_load_dump

[Wed Nov 06 07:19:45 2013] [error] [client 23.92.28.9] WordPress database error Duplicate entry ‘demo_sheet’ for key ‘PRIMARY’ for query INSERT INTO wp_dhx_sheet VALUES (‘demo_sheet’, null, null, ‘any_key’, null) made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), include_once(’/plugins/dhtmlxspreadsheet/spreadsheet.php’), sh_load_dump

I no longer and getting those error message is since I reinstalled the plug-in and it doesn’t work. I’m not sure if that is related or anything but I thought I would mention it.

It was suggested that there could be a JavaScript conflict, but I see any JavaScript errors appear anywhere.

When I use firebug to look at my website the code is inserted to create the spreadsheet you just can’t see it. I changed the background color to black to make sure that the spreadsheet is there and when I do that you see a black box where the spreadsheets sheet should be.

This is the code that is inserted:

I would really appreciate any help anyone could give. I really like this plug-in you would like to be able to use it.

Hi,
sorry for the delay in answerring.
First of all you have to make sure if html/javascript code which initializes spreadsheet was added instead of placeholder. Sometimes it’s possible that another plugin wraps javascript code or modifies html container. So you have to make sure if this code is correct.

By the way, you could provide me a test account/password in a private message if you want.