[beta] Scheduler 3.7 - support for touch devices

I believe I might understand now why you think that swipe is working and I think it is working in the wrong direction.

Because I am testing it on Android, I need to do a Tap after the swipe for the swipe to be actioned, and so maybe the tracker.pageX value is set to where you tap rather than where the actual swipe ends.

Build updated

• swipe fixed on Android devices
  • full Windows 8 ( IE 10 on RT devices, and other browsers in desktop mode ) support added

Hi Stanislav,

I know you’re working really hard to try and get this all sorted out as quickly as possible and I really appreciate your efforts.

Sorry to have to tell you that this latest build (scheduler_37_180209) does not work on my Andrid tablets. I cannot get it to swipe at all on either of them.

In the previous build, I could get swipe to work by swiping then tapping, but even that does not work in the latest build. The latest build just seems to ignore the swipe gesture.

In the latest build, I can do touch-drag to create an event, so I know it is detecting touch.

In case it helps you, I can run the mobile scheduler on both these tablets, and swipe works fine with the mobile scheduler on both tablets.

I hope someone else, other than me, can download this build and give you some feedback on other Android devices to help you get it sorted out.

There are some layout problems on chrome 24

Ok, it seems Access-Control-Allow-Origin problem. Chrome doesn’t allow to load events.xml file

To be safe - run samples always by http:// like url, as file:// like urls will trigger Access-Origin issues

On side note, it possible to use scheduler in file:// case, but data files need to be in the same folder, which is not the case for all samples.

Build updated

• swipe detection for native Android browser
  • swipe and drag action for mobile firefox
  • a bit better feature detection for windows-8 and blackbery

About swipe on Android - now must work for default browsers on Android 4.x as well as for mobile chrome and mobile firefox.

Awesome, Stanislav

Swipe works perfectly on both my tablets with this latest build.

Fantastic work … THANKS.

I’ll do some more detailed testing to make sure there’s no side effects.