chart.clearAll() doesn't clear the chart completely

Hello,

when I call the function .clearAll() for my bar-chart then just two thirds are cleared, also all labels and every text, but some bars just stay there. I really need them to be gone because redrawing new bars over them does work, but you still see the old bars underneath the new ones. This is the bar at start:

This after calling .clearAll()

What is happening here and why is it happening? I really need it to be gone…

here the pictures as a link:

https://pl.vc/5knxg

https://pl.vc/3ym4w

Hello
To inspect this behavior we need completed demo
Please provide it
docs.dhtmlx.com/auxiliary_docs__ … pport.html

Same issue with all Charts.
Attempting to update data regularly, using clearAll method before new data is loaded, the last part of the canvas is not cleaned and new data shows on top of previous updates, so the graphic result is unacceptable.
I used the Standard DHTMLXSuite sample demo, just tweaking 04_spline.html to dynamically load new values with the same data structure.

Previous comment: Using Chrome (v45) in Windows (doesn’t happen in Firefox or Safari). Downloaded dhtmlxSuite_v44_std.zip.

Thank you for information. We fixed it. Please, use new updated dhtmlxchart.js file.
We will include this fix in the next update
dhtmlxchart.rar (29.8 KB)

I’ve just noticed the same problem, I haven’t built a chart in ages so maybe I’m doing something wrong but when I try to make a new chart it doesn’t clear everything.

Hello, have same problem chart is not cleared.
Is this ever solved?

Hi,

Can you share a snippet or a demo link where the issue can be checked. So far we was not able to reconstruct the same issue with the latest codebase

( by the way, which version of DHTMLX you are using )

I’m using the new updated dhtmlxchart.js file as suggested by Darya but the problem still remains. .clearAll() function, when called, is unable to clear the complete chart. Can someone please provide any solution.

Unfortunately the problem cannot be reproduced locally.
Referring to the following sample:
dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlx … _init.html
calling:
myBarChart1.clearAll();
myBarChart2.clearAll();
clears the chart data successfully.

If the problem still occurs for you please, provide a complete demo or share a demo link, where the problem can be reconstructed.
Here you can find a tutorial about creating a complete demo:
docs.dhtmlx.com/tutorials__auxi … pport.html

yes it works thank you.

Can you share a snippet or a demo link where the issue can be checked. So far we was not able to reconstruct the same issue with the latest codebase

( by the way, which version of DHTMLX you are using )

I’m also facing the same problem, but when I tried to replicate it on another machine, the chart got cleared completely. Maybe some configuration problem on my machine?

Could you please, provide a complete demo or a demo link, where the problem can be reconstructed locally, s owe can test it.