Custom shape in Diagram

DHTMLX diagram provides following list of shapes.

But is there any way I can use font awesome icon instead of shapes those are provided by DHTMLX? Something like

I tried providing custom CSS style but did not work.

Unfortunately it is not available at the moment to create the custom shapes in the dhxDiagram, but this the known problem, and we’re planning to include such possibility in the dhx.Diagram release.

When are you going to release new DHTMLX Diagram which supports custom shapes in it?

Unfortunately, currently I cannot give any proper terms about the next dhtxDiagram release.

Any update on the next release of dhtmlx diagram. Specifying available shapes and custom shapes in the config will be very useful as we would want to restrict users to specific shapes.
I have seen this article on codeburst.io
" new DHTMLX Diagram JS 3.0 is on the finish line and very soon your capacities to build high-quality and easily configurable graphs and JavaScript diagrams will be even stronger. The new version of our diagram library will allow you to automatically arrange diagram elements in the most visually appealing way with the use of a new auto layout algorithm."

Any comments/update please. I have Pro licence

We’re planning to release a new (dhxDiagram 3.0) version in the first half of May.

That will be great. Our project is really waiting for this since we already have a licence and did not want to find another library

We have finally released the dhxDiagram 3.0 a few days ago: