How to auto resize tabbar iframes

Thanks for providing the attachment, I have now made some progress but still have a problem.  The tab content is now auto-resizing but I had to add an extra bit of javascript so that in those tabs with very little content the rest of my tabs where still showing.  For example, I have 10 tabs and one of the tabs only has 2 lines of content.  When that tab was displayed & auto-resized the whole display shrunk and only my first 3 tabs were showing with scrolling necessary to see the remaining 7 tabs.

I fixed this by adding a line of javascript so that there was a minimum tab content size that would make sure even with those tabs that had very little content at least the whole container with all the tabs was showing.

var container = document.getElementById(“overall”);
var temp = container.offsetHeight;
if (temp < 700) {temp = 700};
parent.tabbar.setSize(780,temp+20);

The problem I’m still left with is that the content of each of my tabs has a background image and even though I can make the tab content area be large enough to show all the tabs the background image does not reflect that.  So where I have a tab with just a couple of lines of text in it the background image is only shown behind that info and the rest of the auto-sized tab is blank.  Is there a way round this ?

The tabbar API doesn’t provide methods to operate with tabs content. You should use own approach in this case.