Height size of the button

Hello,

I am interested to change as I wish, the height size of a button.
Is it possible?

Hello
Try to variate the next CSS rules:

.dhxform_obj_dhx_skyblue div.dhxform_btn td.btn_l { background-image: none !important; background-color: #87cefa; height: 40px; border-top-left-radius: 7px; border-bottom-left-radius: 7px; } .dhxform_obj_dhx_skyblue div.dhxform_btn td.btn_r { background-image: none !important; background-color: #87cefa; height: 40px; border-top-right-radius: 7px; border-bottom-right-radius: 7px; } .dhxform_obj_dhx_skyblue div.dhxform_btn td.btn_m { background-image: none !important; background-color: #87cefa; height: 40px; }

Thank you very much for your response.

It’ s ok, but with some specifications.

1. I have two buttons in a cell. I need them with different sizes, let’s suppose one of them of size 20px and the other of 80px at the same time

2. Is it possible to configure DHTMLX Designer Desktop version to give me the possibility to change the size of the buttons as I described at point 1 ( above )?

1. Use ID or className attribute for applying classes.
  2. There is no such option.

Ok, thanks for responses.
All I can say, in my opinion, it’s a major lack in DHTMLX Designer desktop version without this very important feature. I mean the possibility to control the height of buttons in this particular case, but more general, to control all the properties of the buttons, menus, grids,…
In this case, the developer it’s limited for creating flexible interfaces!
I don’t wanna be very critical, but the price asked for PRO or Enterprise edition it’s not justifiable at all.

We will consider your notes but for now the only way to customize the button size is through CSS. The visual designer tool allows you to build a structure of your app interface but all these small customizations need to be done in the code. As for the price, it’s for a complete JavaScript UI toolkit/library with many of ready-to-use components, not only the desigher tool.

I really appreciate your responsiveness but I have to mention ( in my opinion ) the small differences about the library package, between the standard edition wich is free and PRO edition wich is 466$, or much more 1146$ enterprise, wich indeed has some benefits…
For example, I really prefer to work only 1 project at a time but with full options, capabilities than having unlimited…, unlimited…, unlimited… - enterprise edition

There is no feature differences between Commercial and Enterprise License. It’s the same dhtmlxSuite PRO package distributed under these licenses. If you would like to use dhtmlxSuite PRO in one project, you can buy the Commercial License and later upgrade it to the Enterprise license by purchasing 1-year support/updates extension ($799).