Problems with dataprocessor since 4.0

Since we have updatet there are some strage behaviors.
Senario 1:

Ends up in : feferenceError: dhtmlxError is not defined

Senario 2:

Ends up in : too much recursion

Senario 3:

<%-- –%>

Works but if i use:

seach_customer_grid.attachHeader(“#connector_text_filter,#connector_text_filter”)

The Header attaches with the text #connector_text_filter

If I switch to #text_filter the filter line shows up, but i realy need the
#connector_text_filter back.

Kind regards,
UJE

You need not include dhtmlxdataprocessor.js or connector.js. They both are already a part of dhtmlx.js

I have the same problem as scenario 3 (dhtmlxdataprocessor.js or connector.js are not included, only dhtmlx.js), the filter input box does not appear I only see the static string “#connector_text_filter,#connector_text_filter”.

Are you sure that you are using dhtmlx 4.0 and including dhtmlx.js on the page ?
Which package you are using - Grid or Suite, PRO or GPL ?

dhtmlx 4.0.2

Yes, I including dhtmlx.js on the page, it globally works except for the filters.

I’m using the PRO suite, as far as I know (I have an entreprise version which I downloaded yesterday).

For the moment this scenario will work,
also important the order of the includes!

<script type="text/javascript" src="codebase/dhtmlx.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="codebase/connector/connector.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="codebase/connector/dhtmlxdataprocessor_debug.js"></script>

My first fail was using connector.js from the dhtmlxConnector.zip. This version don’t work with version 4.0 anymore!

Instead use the connector.js from dhtmlxSuite_v40_pro.zip !
( \dhtmlxSuite_v40_pro\sources\dhtmlxCommon\codebase\connector.js)

However only if a link also to codebase/connector/connector.js it works as exprected. At the moment i cant say if connector.js is just missing within dhtmlx.js or if there is a wrong/broken version included.

However now it works.

Hope that helps.

With best regards,
Uwe Janke

Including individually these files (in fact I include ‘dhtmlx’,dhtmlx_common’, and ‘connector’) makes the filtering (apparently) work. I need to test that further.

Except that my combo boxes in the grid now appear not to be filed properly anymore…

This is frustrating and timewasting.

The issue with the connector filters is confirmed.
It will be fixed in 4.0.4 version of dhtmlx.

Fortunately I found and read this on the forum, because on the official documentation I did not find anything.
My problem was using dataprocessor with datastore
A simple code like this ends up in too much recursion

var myStore = new dhtmlXDataStore({ url:"xml/table1.php", datatype:"xml"}); myDP = new dataProcessor("xml/table1.php"); myDP.init(myStore);

but if I link also to connector.js contained in 4.03 sources/dhtmlxCommon/codebase, it works!

sorry I got it wrong
not including connector.js at all works, at least for me.

Hi

I’ve been following the “My First App” tutorial and ran in to the too much recursion issue as well in Step 10.
In the a previous step, the connector.js had been linked in, after the hdtmlx.js script.
Simply removing the inclusion of the connection.js file resolved the issue for me.
My header is now simply:

<title>Contact Manager</title>
<script src="codebase/dhtmlx.js" type="text/javascript"></script> 
<link rel="STYLESHEET" type="text/css" href="codebase/dhtmlx.css">

Will we get the 4.0.4 Version, or stay we stuck on 4.0.2 ?
Greets
U.Janke

4.0.4 will be released till the end of month.