Problem using the dhtmlx.message with dhtmlx.grid pro

HI,

I have a conflict, I think - when I use the dhtmlx.message with dhtmlx grid pro - I get an error message - Uncaught TypeError: Object function (obj){for (var a in obj)dhtmlx[a]=obj[a];return dhtmlx;} has no method ‘message’

It happens in this code snippet at dhtmlx.message(xml.getAttribute(“details”));

var dp = new dataProcessor("action/data");
            dp.action_param = "dhx_editor_status";

dp.attachEvent("onAfterUpdate", function(sid, action, tid, xml){
                    if (action == "invalid"){
                            mygrid.setCellTextStyle(sid, 2, "background:#eeaaaa");
                            dhtmlx.message(xml.getAttribute("details"));
                    } 
                    else 
                            dhtmlx.message("["+action+"] Data saved in DB");
            })
            dp.init(mygrid);

my css and jss includes are:

[code]

<script src="../third_party/modules/dhtmlx/grid/dhtmlxcommon.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script src="../third_party/modules/dhtmlx/grid/dhtmlxgrid_pro.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script src="../third_party/modules/dhtmlx/grid/dhtmlxgridcell.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>        

<script  src="../third_party/modules/dhtmlx/grid/excells/dhtmlxgrid_excell_link.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script  src="../third_party/modules/dhtmlx/grid/ext/dhtmlxgrid_pgn.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>
    <script  src="../third_party/modules/dhtmlx/grid/ext/dhtmlxgrid_export.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>      

<script src="../third_party/modules/dhtmlx/dhtmlxdataprocessor.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script src="../third_party/modules/dhtmlx/connector/connector.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="../third_party/modules/dhtmlx/grid/dhtmlxgrid_pro.css" type="text/css" media="screen" title="no title" charset="utf-8">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="../third_party/modules/dhtmlx/grid/dhtmlx.css" type="text/css" media="screen" title="no title" charset="utf-8">

[/code]

It seems to be a conflict, I can not find out where, it was working OK tills I upgraded to PRO.

In case of using the compiled versions of dhtmlx files, such as:

or

you don’t need to include the individual js files of the component.
such as:

Also it is not recommended to include several compiled js files on a page:

please, try to use dhtmlx.js or dhtmlxgrid_pro.js according to the component version or your needs.

If issue still occurs - please, provide withe a complete demo, where the issue can be reproduced.
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=othe … leted_demo