error during configuration saving. Last stable configuration

Hello all, sorry to post this here, but i ve asked on the joomla section and got no anwser, so i am reposting int he general section …

I am evaluating the last version od dhtmlx scheduler on Joomla 2.5.8 (php 5.3.3) . I get this error while trying to change the size of the calendar in the admin :

There was error during configuration saving. Last stable configuration restored.
Error report saved to “com_scheduler_log.xml”

Like many other , the access rights screen is empty.

There is not xml log file created.

Any good idea on how to fix this ?

thanks for your help

Please check that components folder has write access ( it necessary to write log file )

Hello

Tks for your anwser, i ve tried to change the rights on the directory but file is not created and i still get the error .

O

For testing, i ve tried to install the scheduler on my private server, on a OVH hosted site, on a 1and1 hosted site, i always get the same problem. Am i using the right version of your scheduler ? I ve downloaded from github

tks for your help

Version from github is latest one with all fixes, and it works fine with Joomla locally.

Have you tried to enable debug mode in admin settings ?

github.com/DHTMLX/scheduler-joo … trol-panel

Hello

It does not save any settings. I ve dumped the database, reuploaded a new joomla set of files and reinstalled the Joomla master version downloaded from github today.

Still the same story. I went in the database to set the debug to true (because it will not save the option from the admin)I now get the error message i ve attached when i access the admin panel

tks for your help

O

Hello

Any idea about this ?

If you are usng Joomla why does the error message state WP_PLUGIN_DIR?

It almost sounds like you have loaded the Wordpress file rather than the Joomla file.

Hello

I know, that is why i scrapped the whole thing and started over, downloaded the joomla master zip from github. I am for sure running the joomla version. It would not install anyway.

I think something is wrong in the files

I just noticed it and thought I’d comment in case it helped.

Hope you get sorted out.

Thanks , your question is actually a very good one

Still no solution, i see in the Joomla forum someone else with the same issue …