adjusting the number of units depending from resolution

In my application, I specified the number of units to show on the unit view to 5 units.

It’s ok for a resolution 1024x768. But if I click to full screen button, then the resolution is 1920x1080, but it still show the same amount of units.

I would like to dynamically change the number of units to show for different widths - otherwise there is no advantage in using full screen mode - I don’t see more data.

I know, I can just not specify the number of units to show - then it will show all units at the same time. But in this case, the regular view (1024x768) is too small for scheduler to show all units (10 or more) - looks messy.

What can I do to achieve this?

For example I want to tell scheduler to give 200px for each unit and scheduler calculate the number of units to show:

1024px/200px = show 5 units and the rest by scrolling
1920px/200px = show 10 units and the rest by scrolling

Hi,
currently there is no public api for changing settings of the units view, however you still can do it. Units view configurations are stored in scheduler._props object.scheduler.createUnitsView({ name:"unit", size:5, ... });change number of sections:scheduler._props["unit"].size = 10; scheduler.updateView();