Empty option in Lightbox select box

Hello,

I am using Timeline view and assigning users to events. However, I would like to have an additional user that is called “To Be Scheduled” which will essentially insert null into the user column for the scheduled event. I don’t want this user to be in my users table in my database because it’s not a real user, however they will show up in the schedule as a row (preferably the top row) so the client can see how many events still need to be assigned to real people.

I read through the forums and couldn’t really find a way to do this. Can you please point me in the right direction?

Thank you!

Hi,
if you load options with the data by optionsConnector, you can insert user into serverList right after data is loadedscheduler.createTimelineView({ name: "timeline", y_unit: scheduler.serverList("users"), ... }); scheduler.attachEvent("onXLE", function(){ var items = scheduler.serverList("users").slice();//copy sections items.unshift({key:null, label:"To Be Scheduled"});//insert first section scheduler.updateCollection("users", items);//update list });

Thank you! That worked great.