2.5 skins

How can I use all 13 skins from the 2.5 distribution in 2.6?
2.6 comes with only 4 skins.

2.6 version supports only 4 skins. Other 9 skins may cause errors or design problems.

That seems like a MAJOR step backwards!
When do you expect your skin builder to build skins with variable names instead of just dhx_skyblue or dhx_web?

Also the blue and black skins in 2.5 have much smaller window tittle bars than any of the skin builder skins. You really need to add a small border option to your skin builder.

When do you expect your skin builder to build skins with variable names instead of just dhx_skyblue or dhx_web?

Currently we don’t have plans to add ability to set variable names.

Also the blue and black skins in 2.5 have much smaller window tittle bars than any of the skin builder skins. You really need to add a small border option to your skin builder.

Border sizes are defined in the js libraries as well as in css. Therefore, skin builder can not control border sizes. What borders do you want make smaller ? Possibly we could provide the solution …

The title bar of each window.

OK, i have multiple skins working in 2.6 by placing each skin in it’s own folder together with dhtmlx.js and dhtmlx.css build with libCompiler like this:

[code]

[/code]

All the skins built using dhx_skyblue works perfectly, but all the skins built with dhx_web does not display any colours or images. Seems like the styles defined in dhtmlx_custom.css is wrong for _web skins. I did use the dhtmlx.js and .css build for the _web skin with the _web skins.

What’s wrong?

Make sure that the dhtmlx.css is generated for the dhx_web skin. libCompliler allows to compress libraries for different skins (Suite/libCompiler/index.html). The default full package is for the dhx_skyblue skin. Also check that image path and skin name are correctly set.