2 frozen columns in a grid?

Hi,

I have 14 columns in my grid. I need to have the first column be frozen and the last 3 columns be frozen also.  Can dhtmlxgrid pro support a “left split” and a “right split”?  I need to have the 1st and the last 3 columns always displaying and the columns between scrollable.

I was able to set up a demo with the 1st column split, but when I try to also split the last column, I get an error.

Here is my JS code:

mygrid = new dhtmlXGridObject(‘gridbox’);

mygrid.setImagePath("…/imgs/");

mygrid.setHeader(" ,Jan 2006,#cspan,#cspan,Feb 2006,#cspan,#cspan, Mar 2006,#cspan,#cspan, Total,#cspan,#cspan");

mygrid.attachHeader("#rspan,Cap,Exp,Total,Cap,Exp,Total,Cap,Exp,Total,Cap,Exp,Total");

mygrid.setInitWidths(“100,80,80,80,80,80,80,80,80,80,80,80,80”);

mygrid.setColAlign(“left,right,right,right,right,right,right,right,right,right,right,right,right”)

mygrid.setColTypes(“ro,ro,ro,ro,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ro,ro,ro”);

mygrid.setColSorting(“str,int,int,int,int,int,int,int,int,int,int,int,int”);

mygrid.setColumnColor("#D4D0C8,#EFEFEF,#EFEFEF,#EFEFEF");

mygrid.setColumnMinWidth(50,0);

mygrid.init();

mygrid.splitAt(1); //

mygrid.splitAt(10); //  ! Causes error

for(i=0; i<50; i++){   

c = i * 1000;

var vals = [“Funding Type-” + c, c+1, c+2, c+3, c+5, c+6, c+7, c+8, c+9, c+10,c+80, c+90, c+100];

mygrid.addRow(i, vals);

}   

Thanks.

Unfortunately grid can support only one split zone. It is not possible to create a few frozen zones in the same grid.