3.6pro grid date format problem and same with the form

previos version 3.0 is ok but when upgrade from previous version to 3.6,the whole column doesn't show any data. column type is dhxCalendar; setDateFormat("%Y-%m-%d"); same problem with form. the calendar item is even not shown.

build number is dhtmlxSuite_v36_pro_130417

build number is dhtmlxSuite_v36_pro_130417

Unfortunately the issue cannot be reproduced locally.
If issue still occurs for you - please, provide with any kind of sample of your code.

please find the file I upload and try index.html.
dhtmlxTest.rar (893 KB)

For correct init of the value in the dhxCalendar cell the date should be defined in the format strictly similar to the format defined in the setDateFormat() method.

Calendar item displays well for us in the grid in the provided demo.

Again, I did some test and found if there was any other char except blank in the defined format then the grid can’t show the date. Yes, I can formate the date string as what the grid get accept. But I am pretty sure that the previos version 3.0 is ok. Why? It must be something wrong in this version. I tested in IE10, firefox14.01, safari 5.1.7(7534.57.2). Which browser you are using to test?
Please check it. Thanks.

sorry forget to upload the demo. there are 2 grids in the index.html
one for format %Y-%m-%d %H:%i:%s and another one for %Y-%m-%d T %H:%i%s and you can see that first is ok but second is not ok.

here I put a new demo to show the problem more clearly
dhtmlxTest.rar (893 KB)

hi, any update for this problem?

This issue was fixed.
Please, open ticket at support.dhtmlx.com so we can provide you the fixed dhtmlxcalendar.js

Hi,

we are facing the same problem.
How can we get the fixed version?

Thanks,
Mike

Please, open ticket at support.dhtmlx.com