A few questions before purchasing...

Hi,

I have a few questions about your product. Thanks for the reply.

1. I develop applications with PHP, Java and .NET (C#). Can I develop them using your tools in all these languages? Would I need to buy anything extra to use multiple tools?

2. Regarding grids, I would like to be able to have a one to many to many relationship shown on a grid. For example, I have a parent table which stores Customers. Another table stores orders. And another stores order items. If I click + on Customers can I see the Orders for that customer. And if I clicked on the + next to the order can I see the detail line items of that order?

Thanks for the help.

(1)

Client side scripts ( the dhtmlx library ) is the same for any server side language, so you will be able to use the same lib with all above languages.

There are connector packages, which simplifies integration with backend, for all above lang - but all of them are free

(2)
Yes, you can have two grids, one for customers, second for orders. When customer is selected - orders can be shown in the second grid. Also, second grid can have sub-grids, so pressing plus icon will expand details of the order in the second grid.